Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I was a waitlist conversion, so if they're using the FIFO method it makes sense that mine would be delayed if they didn't receive their full allotment. Looking forward to your in-hand pics & comments.

Well, I was a waitlist conversion, so if they?re using the FIFO method it makes sense that mine would be delayed if they didn?t receive their full allotment. Looking forward to your in-hand pics & comments.

Sorry man, the algorithm that they used there for pre-ordering is stacks algo.... FILO. LOL

i was an early WL conversion, no email yet. I did post pone my final payment earlier this month to make room to pay off Shuri but I actually have the funds for him now so I changed it to just pay it as soon as he gets in. Maybe it?ll trigger the email. Finger crossed.

My first HT Spider.
I was really impressed with the quality of the suit and accessories and now I'm focused on the announced suits, Velocity, Iron Spider and Negative.

DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0671.jpg

DSC_0672.jpg

DSC_0673.jpg

I got in the day or two after the waitlist opened and didn't get an email. I'm on the 2-payment plan and haven't been charged as far as I can tell.

I got my email...guess this puppy is coming next week! :clap

My first Sideshow order...I know they don't double box and charge $20+ for shipping, just hoping the box comes with minimal/no damage... :pray:

I got my email...guess this puppy is coming next week! :clap

My first Sideshow order...I know they don't double box and charge $20+ for shipping, just hoping the box comes with minimal/no damage... :pray:

Well, they will double box...for an additional $10. :lol I stopped paying for that a few years ago, and only once have I had a box get dinged up. That was on the last figure I received from them - my WM Mk IV box got dinged at the bottom LH corner, but the figure and accessories were fine.

Back