Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure and accessories are soooo cool. I think this will be the best 12” Spidey figure to date easily!

I am also on the waitlist and no conversion yet :panic:. This is my favorite 1/6 spiderman so far, and it would be the first spiderman that I add to my collection. Hopefully it converts soon.

I am also on the waitlist and no conversion yet :panic:. This is my favorite 1/6 spiderman so far, and it would be the first spiderman that I add to my collection. Hopefully it converts soon.

Unless this figure has been released already and a lot of people actually own it, then there's really no need to panic. I'm confident yours will convert. Keep the faith!

Once the ship date approaches there will be another large batch of conversions, as the balance payment comes due there will always be people who don't or can't pay up. Even after that, they will hold back figures to handle any possible replacements for defects that the first batch has. Once the return window closes (30 days) any extras will be released to more people waitlist. So just keep in mind there is a lot of chances going forward for more conversions even if more figures aren't produced, but it'll happen in waves as people bail on the list or returns dry up.

My waitlist converted as well. Ordered without hesitation. I like how the deadline to decide was 7/18 - the day before SDCC. No doubt they wanted us to commit to buy before we see the other items that will be revealed this week. :lol Of course, I'm assuming most of those won't arrive quite as fast as this guy.

My waitlist converted as well. Ordered without hesitation. I like how the deadline to decide was 7/18 - the day before SDCC. No doubt they wanted us to commit to buy before we see the other items that will be revealed this week. :lol Of course, I'm assuming most of those won't arrive quite as fast as this guy.

Congrats on the conversion...although isn't 2 days the usual timeframe you have to make a decision or is it normally longer? They only gave me 2 days to make a decision on the Stan Lee GOTG one.

Congrats on the conversion...although isn't 2 days the usual timeframe you have to make a decision or is it normally longer? They only gave me 2 days to make a decision on the Stan Lee GOTG one.

Thanks! Not sure about the 2 day window being standard, but in this case it's probably just coincidence that the deadline is right before SDCC. But it seems the SDCC leaks have already begun anyway. So much for my conspiracy theories. :lol

Back