Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Odirbyh said, be patient and don’t pull the trigger elsewhere. It took 3 days for mine to convert. Yours will too this early in the game. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope so!

Got mine converted out of nowhere...
I think they (sideshow) just wasn't sure about the quantity they'll get so they waitlisted it quite early... to my presumption, If you waitlisted - you'll get it.

Dont watch the movies did not play the game did read the comix as a kid do not get this at all, seems they have turned spidey into ironman and will milk it for all its worth........this looks like a cosplay spiderman,really underwhelmed at all their releases lately.

images

Lol ewwwwwww no (no offense brah)

I actually hope the next couple suits are bad so I can save some $$

Well said. I get the feeling Howard Chen sees the the Spidey video game suit lineup as the successor to the Iron Man HPP line that HT has been milking for the last 6 years. Not to imply they're done milking the HPP suits. :lol

I kind of dig it, but as a costume for someone that is supposed to be super agile and flexible....it definitely misses the mark. Can only imagine how difficult it would be to put in any cool Spidey pose.

You realize Spider-Man is the most popular comic character of all time right? And the suit is awesome. Thank god for Hot Toys making these!
Most popular comic character of all time? I think Superman and Batman are more popular. Most popular Marvel maybe.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Most popular comic character of all time? I think Superman and Batman are more popular. Most popular Marvel maybe.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I mean, it’d be hard to argue for sure who truly is the most popular of all time (it’d be between Batman and Spider-Man), but Spider-Man has consistently made the most money from merchandise sales out of any other superhero:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.co...able-superhero-and-its-not-even-close-a111109

Looks spectacular! Where did you get the photo from?

Accessories are awesome, I don’t know if I’m gonna pose him with any yet.

Back