Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you’ll be alright with SS. When did you get on the list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you’ll be alright with SS. When did you get on the list?

Ha, I might not be. 8 hours ago. But then again some people were talking to their connections in HK and they said there would be plenty earlier up in the thread, so who knows.

The figure is not even out yet and the waitlist is still open. You’ll get one, 100%. Just be patient and don’t try to order from somewhere else.

The figure is not even out yet and the waitlist is still open. You’ll get one, 100%. Just be patient and don’t try to order from somewhere else.

Thanks man. Yeah I wasn’t planning on it.

So looks like alot of UK suppliers are getting this, and have it for Preorder.

I fortunately had my waitlist converted, but I imagine anyone waiting will have theirs converted pretty soon, doesn't look as though this will be too limited

Hi guys. I’m not a marvel comic book reader.
I love the MCU movies - that’s all my knowledge of any marvel character.

I played Spider-Man on the PS4 for the first time last month. Absolutely loved it, best game I’ve ever played!

Last month I pre order the advanced suit with a U.K. seller.

I’ve managed to get a scarlet suit pre ordered on sideshow.

I pre ordered it based on - I love the game so much, I thought it would be just complete collection of what ever hot toys release of these figures, mainly hoping we also get some of the villains from the game as well. It would make a great display as Spider-Man has some of the best villains around.

Why is this figure “in demand” or so popular? Is it a comic reader thing with the suit?

I played Spider-Man on the PS4 for the first time last month. Absolutely loved it, best game I’ve ever played!

I pre ordered it based on - I love the game so much, I thought it would be just complete collection of what ever hot toys release of these figures, mainly hoping we also get some of the villains from the game as well. It would make a great display as Spider-Man has some of the best villains around.

Why is this figure “in demand” or so popular? Is it a comic reader thing with the suit?

It’s both. Many people are nostalgic of Scarlet Spidey from the ‘90s and the figure itself looks really well made.

Hey bud, I felt the other answers werent totally answering your question so I ran to the wiki to grab some highlights for you; hope this helps!

Scarlet Spider* is an alias used by several *fictional characters* appearing in *American comic bookspublished by *Marvel Comics. In Marvel's main universe, this includes *Ben Reilly, *Peter Parker, *Joe Wade, *a trio of clones* known as *Red Team, and *Kaine Parker

Scarlet Spider

The four versions of Scarlet Spider in the main*Marvel Universe. Counter-clockwise from top left:
Ben Reilly as the Scarlet Spider on the cover of*Web of Scarlet Spider*#1. Art by Steven Butler.
Joe Wade as the evil cybernetic Scarlet Spider. Art by Paris Karounos.
Red team Scarlet Spiders on the cover of*Avengers: The Initiative*#7. Art by*Stefano Caselli.
Kaine as the Scarlet Spider on the variant cover of*Scarlet Spider*vol. 2*#1. Art by*Mark Bagley.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dont watch the movies did not play the game did read the comix as a kid do not get this at all, seems they have turned spidey into ironman and will milk it for all its worth........this looks like a cosplay spiderman,really underwhelmed at all their releases lately.

Dont watch the movies did not play the game did read the comix as a kid do not get this at all, seems they have turned spidey into ironman and will milk it for all its worth........this looks like a cosplay spiderman,really underwhelmed at all their releases lately.

How dare they release figures?

You realize Spider-Man is the most popular comic character of all time right? And the suit is awesome. Thank god for Hot Toys making these!

This is the best of the Hot Toys Toy Fair exclusives. This was my third favorite suit as a kid, behind the classic red and blue and Symbiote.

Is there any word if they're making the classic skin as a figure?

I mean, Scarlet Spider has been around since the '90s. Part of one of the most famous(infamous to some) arcs that happened to him.

Exile-Returns-cover.jpg

So you basically you complaining about something you admit you have no knowledge of?

That's exactly what spiderman is being pushed as now...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ha, I might not be. 8 hours ago. But then again some people were talking to their connections in HK and they said there would be plenty earlier up in the thread, so who knows.

Like Odirbyh said, be patient and don’t pull the trigger elsewhere. It took 3 days for mine to convert. Yours will too this early in the game. [emoji16]

Back