Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just my suggestion. If you’re living outside the US but you have a US address available for shipping, you should try making it a default address for a while and wait if the WL converts. Once the your WL converts you can go back to your order detail and edit the address if you want the figure to be shipped directly to your home address before the shipping notice.

The US address has to be real though, otherwise SS wouldn’t accept it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My reseller told me there will be plenty of these available in time. I’m glad I’ve been in the hobby long enough to know that & not jump on the panic button & pay over the odds (yeah I have done that before) but anyone who wants one in the UK/EU there up for PO at CDUK now. I’m sure many other resellers will be putting them up soon as well.

Link below if you want to order

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.u...pider-suit-2019-toy-fair-exclusive-30-cm.html

Who told you that? It definitely is not. Lol

Well I highly doubt waitlist conversions are based on shipping addresses or geographical locations, with preference going to US-based customers. If that was the case, a customer could easily set a US address as the default then switch to international right before the product ships out and pay the difference. And Sideshow doesn't really take a loss when shipping internationally, as all charges are for the customer's account. I know a few people that even made brand new Sideshow accounts just to buy this figure and their waitlists converted without any issue (literally brand new accounts, no order history, no default US shipping addresses, etc). They entered their payment details and international shipping addresses when converting their waitlists and there were no issues...

This figure should have been a regular release in place of the Spider Punk. The Scarlet Spider is definitely a more well known suit than that one.

Well I highly doubt waitlist conversions are based on shipping addresses or geographical locations, with preference going to US-based customers. If that was the case, a customer could easily set a US address as the default then switch to international right before the product ships out and pay the difference. And Sideshow doesn't really take a loss when shipping internationally, as all charges are for the customer's account. I know a few people that even made brand new Sideshow accounts just to buy this figure and their waitlists converted without any issue (literally brand new accounts, no order history, no default US shipping addresses, etc). They entered their payment details and international shipping addresses when converting their waitlists and there were no issues...

well its either they take preference to US buyers first or its completely random, cos the 2 non US buyers are the ones who's waitlist didn't convert

This figure should have been a regular release in place of the Spider Punk. The Scarlet Spider is definitely a more well known suit than that one.

I agree. I had a “what the hell are they thinking releasing this figure” moment when I first heard about Spider-Punk.

Thing is, it is a highly desirable figure. I wonder what the aftermarket prices will be like?

It is in deed. I’m just glad everyone is getting an equal opportunity to get one at retail right now. Once it’s gone though I can definitely see it being an expensive figure to get

Waitlist converted and purchased.

I got on it on 6/28 and I’m in California if that gives anyone any hope of theirs converting too.

Waitlist converted and purchased.

I got on it on 6/28 and I’m in California if that gives anyone any hope of theirs converting too.

Congrats, man. Welcome to the Scarlet Spider Club!

My local (EU) eshop got him for PO. I expect he will show up again many times. Those exclusives are not rare anymore. I wouldn't panic about waitlist or sold out, there will be plenty of them as others exclusives along last years.

Back