Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bigger the waitlist the more likely HT will increase production. I doubt they would leave that much $$$$ on the table

They didn’t number this edition, right? That gives me hope that our orders will convert.

The July - September delivery date makes me think production might already be in the can, but those initial dates are missed so often that it could be next year even without increasing the run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, didn’t expect this to go up. Missed it and joined the waitlist. As a 90s kid I needed to get this lol. I really never thought there would be a HT Scarlet Spider. Not really a SM guy, but if they make a 2099, I’ll be very happy.

I too am on the waitlist, my busy Friday meant that I wasn’t watching for it to appear on Sideshow. I’m pretty obsessed with this figure and am heartened by all the Ben Reilly fans expressing similar sentiments here — hopefully we all get one!

there's no way this waitlist will hold. many toy shows are still yet to start and those productions can easily accommodate the pent up demand from SS relax!

I was figuring with the July-Sept date that this might be up for sale by SS at SDCC. It'll be interesting too see.

Lots of people wanting a 2099. I think the figure will be announced when the sequel of Spider-Verse comes out. Might be movie based figure or game based figure.

I always thought the suit would be a nano type material, but in game, it just looks like a shiny leather/plastic material. Will probably translate really nice to a figure. Lots of the outfits in the game will translate probably nice to a figure.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk
00aee633e223910581a900454888b739.jpg

Wait, really?! Yes, I didn’t know that was one in the game! Is this from one of the DLCs? I had all the suits from the main game but this wasn’t one. Maybe this is a (slight) possibility after all!
Yes it is man, DLC is pretty good, especially the 1st and 3rd one. Gameplay wise nothing too special, but storywise it's satisfying enough. Couldn't be bothered when I got the suit, but it does look nice in different lighting. Got a weak spot for black suits ;)
e89e9fbe271645f4556d91b9816716a2.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

They didn’t number this edition, right? That gives me hope that our orders will convert.

The July - September delivery date makes me think production might already be in the can, but those initial dates are missed so often that it could be next year even without increasing the run.

Yeah I was under the same impression too that if the release date is soon that means HT has cranked out there allotted amount and that should be it...there won't be any additional batches made.

So that means if we missed the preorder window, then our only option is gonna be eBay! And we all know they would def pump up the price for this! :gah:

Did the Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider also experience this quick reservation sell-out? And did everyone get their waitlist status converted?

Yeah I was under the same impression too that if the release date is soon that means HT has cranked out there allotted amount and that should be it...there won't be any additional batches made.

So that means if we missed the preorder window, then our only option is gonna be eBay! And we all know they would def pump up the price for this! :gah:
Some ebay morons are already preselling at 700.00+

I wouldn’t start panicking just yet. I live in the UK & never order from SS but I enquired about this figure with my Hong Kong reseller & he sent me this

Hi friend,

the last batch sold out,.

the new batch coming soon, please wait a few days.

thanks

I’m sure he’s right & more will be made available. Just be a bit patient & don’t be buying from any scalpers just yet 😉

I wouldn’t start panicking just yet. I live in the UK & never order from SS but I enquired about this figure with my Hong Kong reseller & he sent me this

Hi friend,

thanks

I’m sure he’s right & more will be made available. Just be a bit patient & don’t be buying from any scalpers just yet ��

Nice, well that's encouraging to hear!

And yeah, don't worry I had no intentions from buying from a scalper...especially this early into the game. It's only been 2 days since the preorder was first announced...I'm not that impatient haha.

Hi friend,

thanks

I’m sure he’s right & more will be made available. Just be a bit patient & don’t be buying from any scalpers just yet [emoji6]

Yeah plus something similar happened last year with dark side anakin. Sold out immediately then they had another batch for orders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just put my name on the wait list and now just wait. Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Back