Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cyborg's head looks a little small but it could be the photo. Like the brighter colors on Superman. I wonder if this means they're moving to changing the color grading on DC films. Surprisingly Flash looks to be a duller red compared to what's been shown in the publicity stills. Hopefully the Aquaman and Flash figures are shown with head sculpts even if they're early prototypes. You'd think they would have something. Not sure if I'll pick up the Batmobile. I have the '89 and Tumbler, but ticked about the '66. Hopefully there will be new portraits for Superman and Wonder Woman as well as an unmasked Bruce Wayne.

SDCCbooth01.jpg

What's are the figures in the background?

A = 1/4 scale Bale Batman?
B = Arkham Knight Batman?

as far as JL goes ,im in for both batman and maybe flash /aquaman, i could care less about supes,cyborg and ww

Cyborg's head looks a little small but it could be the photo. Like the brighter colors on Superman. I wonder if this means they're moving to changing the color grading on DC films. Surprisingly Flash looks to be a duller red compared to what's been shown in the publicity stills. Hopefully the Aquaman and Flash figures are shown with head sculpts even if they're early prototypes. You'd think they would have something. Not sure if I'll pick up the Batmobile. I have the '89 and Tumbler, but ticked about the '66. Hopefully there will be new portraits for Superman and Wonder Woman as well as an unmasked Bruce Wayne.

I think so. Already seen it with the solo Wonder Woman and the Aquaman movie outfits look more colourful than what we've seen of him so far.

That's the exact same superman figure and the exact same wonder woman figure. No differences to suit color or anything

How can you say such a thing?! There are huge changes. Superman's suit is now light blue and WW armor pieces color is yellowish!

So they are going to make 2 batmans again?

well im only going for aqua, cyborg, the flash and hopefully the black superman

How can you say such a thing?! There are huge changes. Superman's suit is now light blue and WW armor pieces color is yellowish!

The blue of Superman's suit is definitely lighter in colour there... Wonder Woman has subtle differences.
Have to say I love the look of Batman's standard cowl... and why the hate for Cyborg??? Really don't understand it, the character is a favourite of mine from the Teen Titan days, and his look is superb.

The blue of Superman's suit is definitely lighter in colour there... Wonder Woman has subtle differences.
Have to say I love the look of Batman's standard cowl... and why the hate for Cyborg??? Really don't understand it, the character is a favourite of mine from the Teen Titan days, and his look is superb.

Well at least that's two of us that don't hate Cyborg. I'd have made the legs thicker but even so I'll be picking him up for sure. It would feel incomplete having a Justice League display without all the members from the movie.

Green Lantern I'm sure will be on board for the next JL movie. I'm glad they aren't rushing and just introducing all the characters at once.

Well at least that's two of us that don't hate Cyborg. I'd have made the legs thicker but even so I'll be picking him up for sure. It would feel incomplete having a Justice League display without all the members from the movie.

Green Lantern I'm sure will be on board for the next JL movie. I'm glad they aren't rushing and just introducing all the characters at once.

Personally I like the way they've gone with Cyborg – because of the joints you can tell he's robotic, he's not a man in a suit. Can you imagine the **** WB would have got if he looked like a Robocop/Iron Man rip-off.
And agree, GL will be in the next movie... and he's what's needed to round of the group dynamic - his splash of colour will look fantastic next to the others... light up features needed for GL.

I'm definitely planning to get Cyborg, The head just looks a little small. Thus far we've only seen a few quick glimpses on the trailer and publicity stills. I think the character is going to end up being a big audience favorite because he blends technology and humanity. He's basically JL's Iron Man, and there will probably be a ton of things he can do, including flight and configuring weapons. He should be a great character to continue developing. Keep in mind that 99% of the audience have no idea about Cyborg formally being on the Teen Titans.

I love cyborg but the figure doesn't look good at all. The head and legs are too small and he's really skinny. It's like they used the endoskelaton as a base and just built around that.

That's the exact same superman figure and the exact same wonder woman figure. No differences to suit color or anything

I'm guessing that most of these are placeholder pieces. Wonder Woman will change, at least in sculpt, for Justice League. They may sculpt her hair, they'll likely change the look on her face, and all that jazz. But for now, it's just like, "Here's the base. She's a part of the group." They JUST got this version out, so they're likely still tweaking her look for the JL release in the fall.

I'd say the same thing is likely the case for Supes, and possibly Batman. Still lots of time. I think they're just giving a glimpse of the new guys, while also putting the rest out because if they didn't, people would be like, "No Batman or WW for JL?!" It's really a can't win for them. :lol But yeah, there'll be changes before they go up for PO.

Where are these pics coming from? Is there an Instagram page where there's shots of other figures?

That JL is an awesome display.
I wish I could afford them all (not to mention have room to display them all). At any rate, Cyborg and Flash make for surprisingly cool-looking figures.

I wonder if regular Bats will be any different than BvS figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're all looking great. Cyborg's design just isn't really my cup of tea. Not enough to spend $250+ at least. I'm sure he'll get some cool action in the movie though.

Actually nearly the whole figure on regular Batman will be different. Not sure about the boots though. Hopefully the cape is somehow improved. Separate from the mask and attached to the body would be much better. Though I was hoping we'd get a swappable wired cape with at least one of them.

I don't know what they were thinking with the head sculpts in Flash and Aquaman. They look nothing like the actors. In all seriousness though they look great so far!

Back