Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting bases for these figures. I don't think I'll be getting any though. I do like the brighter colors on Superman's suit though. The design of Aquaman has grown on me a bit too so might consider him.

Batmobile looks cool but not sure if I'll have the space with all else going on.
atoy2s.jpg

Aquaman looks very nice, but I would definitely have it rehaired.

20225193_1778252859131679_5698044489248014336_n.jpg

Flash is clearly still a WIP. Curious to see what it looks like in the movie.
Screen_Shot_2017_07_19_at_9_15_23_PM.png

Still lukewarm on Cyborg but I will get the entire League.

There are still many months to go before these are in hand and HT is going to keep working on them, so I'm sure they will look great. There might also be some spoilery stuff we can't see yet, such as Black Suit Superman and Steppenwolf.

Cyborg is a pretty weak design, but that's not HT's fault. I'll get him just to finish the league. I was initially thinking of be able to pass on JL Trinity, but it looks like I'm in for all of them, except maybe tectical Batman. The movie may convince me otherwise.

i like the batmobile but i was wondering if there are people who have the tumbler and have batman in it.

i mean is that easy to do or is he not made for ad a figure in it?

I hope we get Steppenwolf.
With the entire league being made it would be nice to have a villain too.:lol
and a parademon!

Doubt there will be a Steppenwolf. And I think a Parademon is a definite no. HT probably learned their lesson from the Chitauri figure from the first Avengers film, which sold poorly. When comparing the MCU and the DCEU, I would say Parademons are the MCU's equivalent of the Chitauri.

My guess for JL would be the entire league, all Batman variants and a black suit Superman.

I hope we get Steppenwolf.
With the entire league being made it would be nice to have a villain too.:lol
and a parademon!

They made hella prototype, makes me jealous we didn't get a villian yet, but suicide squad and they were kinda heroes. But all the villian in the dceu so far have been huge. They need to make a 15" large size body

They made hella prototype, makes me jealous we didn't get a villian yet, but suicide squad and they were kinda heroes. But all the villian in the dceu so far have been huge. They need to make a 15" large size body

Even though most hated him, a BvS Luthor prolly would have sold well.

Not sure I'd buy a Luthor, none of the live action versions have blown me away. Rosenbaum was by far the best in my opinion but the rest of that show was pretty bad most of the time. As fun as Hackman's version was it had none of the menace I'd expect from Luthor.

Probably the reason for Batman's popularity ahead of Superman and the other DC heroes is his villains are far more memorable.

I thought Rosenbaum was great as Lex. I think Eisenberg can get there if he tones down the zany cheese and the crazy acolyte stuff.

But, yeah, more villains/antagonists would be good. So far it's Zod and Joker. Luthor, KGBeast, Doomsday, Waller, Dr Death, and Ares(either armored or in disguise) would be great.

I actually like Eisenberg as Lex Jr., but I don't think I'd get a BvS figure of him. I imagine he'd be a pretty boring figure, nothing really to him. I imagine the best look for him would be in that white suit with the silver briefcase, when he first entered the scout ship after gaining clearance.

So is it crazy that I'm a longtime DC fan and never heard of this Steppenwolf before? I admit I never paid any attention to the New Gods stuff as a kid, and only really learned about Darkseid through the animated series, but it still seems like a character I should have heard of before. And just seems like kind of an odd choice for the JL movie to me.

Back