1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are, if your talking about the gold section on the flanks. Pretty sure

I still don’t understand why the 2 panels covering the 2 air vents on the sides of the chest are not removable? They are removable in the plastic version and they are removable in the original design.

Theyre removable. The dumber thing is there is 2 sets of them in pod mode... Looks retarded

Think I may cancel this PO. For some reason the skinny knees just ruin it for me. The knees on the VI look better. We’ll see tho. Would hate to cancel it then it turn into a 47 situation where after it releases if I decide I want it it’ll be $800

Hot toys used this armor a lot on different exclusives they released in the past. I think the fact it’s diecast/ retooled a bit/ accessories we haven’t seen before on an iron man, it will turn into a 46/47 when sold out. I would hold off on canceling till you see final pics

Hot toys used this armor a lot on different exclusives they released in the past. I think the fact it’s diecast/ retooled a bit/ accessories we haven’t seen before on an iron man, it will turn into a 46/47 when sold out. I would hold off on canceling till you see final pics

or keep it, wait a few months and make some money

Think I may cancel this PO. For some reason the skinny knees just ruin it for me. The knees on the VI look better. We’ll see tho. Would hate to cancel it then it turn into a 47 situation where after it releases if I decide I want it it’ll be $800

Still not sold out on BBTS, maybe you are safe waiting until release!

No one is safe in this hobby.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

This is so true. I suppose I have plenty of time before payments start to make up my mind. Never canceled a SSC order so I’m sure they’d let me use my NRD towards something else if need be

This is so true. I suppose I have plenty of time before payments start to make up my mind. Never canceled a SSC order so I’m sure they’d let me use my NRD towards something else if need be

If you've never cancelled they'll probably refund you if you ask. They did for me.

A26FD76F-A54C-4F49-83FD-9EC310945681.jpeg

arent they including some Bd parts? Helmet and chest piece? I’d prefer a few more pieces for the price but yeah. Unlikely

No, it’s just an ad in the new figure king for the this already announced figure.

I just went back to the pictures on Sideshow as I didn't realise the BD was that severe on the helmet and chest. And it is!
While I am now aware this was the case all along, right now it feels like I am getting more than expected so I'm pleased! :yess:

Description doesn’t specify as “newly developed” so my bet is no. Plus consider the re-releases, Mk. 2-6 all reused and even WM Mk. 1 reuse.

Really wish HT would put in the maximum effort sometimes. A completely revamped figure but an outdated and inaccurate face sculpt...just why? Just take the few extra steps to take it next level! :slap

Back