1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The top single gold panel with red cover sections are removable and they complete the pod gimmick when done that way.

Thinking about this mark 7 got me reminiscing about all the photoshoots for the other suits so I put them all together. I think it's really nice seeing the progression. It's 4k wide so open in a new tab for the full size as the spoiler tag seems to shrink it.

https://i.imgur.com/HMzd1Cs.png

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thinking about this mark 7 got me reminiscing about all the photoshoots for the other suits so I put them all together. I think it's really nice seeing the progression. It's 4k wide so open in a new tab for the full size as the spoiler tag seems to shrink it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

What is this, a Spoiler tag for Ants!?

Totally agree. It's just a fun bit of trivia. Heck the movie isn't accurate to itself....the Mark 6 helmet is used in the Mark 7 suit up sequence.

tumblr_m5s62zW4i51r202lp.gif

Guess I just can’t tell the difference in the shot you posted whether that’s the mask to VI or VII... the helmets have always looked similar to me.

You guys are almost getting star wars section OCD bad lol

Lol! I actually didn't notice the difference til about a few minutes I posted my response.

The only thing that amused me with the helmets is that with every passing iteration, the face plate's area for IM lessens while WM increases. So it just looks like IM is growing hair while WM is going bald. But that's just me. Lol!

Cant wait to get ahold of this. I am so glad HT is slowly remaking alot of their earlier models into diecast

Been wanting ONE Iron Man for my collection and I'm leaning towards the Mk VII. Just rewatched all the MCU films and Stark was fantastic in Avengers. Just went through the whole thread and yeah it's still available lol.

Been wanting ONE Iron Man for my collection and I'm leaning towards the Mk VII. Just rewatched all the MCU films and Stark was fantastic in Avengers. Just went through the whole thread and yeah it's still available lol.

This is THE one I’ve been waiting for. I have the mk7 Stealth and Starboost but been saving my red/gold for the 7DC. I haven’t been this excited for a HT since the first starlord and Deadpool :D

I thought he’d be waitlisted by now but I guess there’s money to be made so there will be plenty available!

This is THE one I’ve been waiting for. I have the mk7 Stealth and Starboost but been saving my red/gold for the 7DC. I haven’t been this excited for a HT since the first starlord and Deadpool :D

I thought he’d be waitlisted by now but I guess there’s money to be made so there will be plenty available!

Or there aren't that many that pre-ordered it. BBTS still has it up which is surprising. I'm still on the fence on this one.

Iron Man only sells out after they start shipping unless it's a really cool exclusive. So this will still be available from SS for a long time. I will order it eventually but i'm in no rush.

Or there aren't that many that pre-ordered it. BBTS still has it up which is surprising. I'm still on the fence on this one.

BBTS has a NRD on this one which scares away the "I will PO from BBTS because it will not cost me anything until i can decide if i really want it" crowd

Iron Man only sells out after they start shipping unless it's a really cool exclusive. So this will still be available from SS for a long time. I will order it eventually but i'm in no rush.

BBTS has a NRD on this one which scares away the "I will PO from BBTS because it will not cost me anything until i can decide if i really want it" crowd

This pretty much. I panicked and paid the deposit with bbts for some reason. Now that i think about it i don't know why i didn't just po from ssc. I hope to god i don't have to wait for the mk7 as long as i have been for yondu.

This pretty much. I panicked and paid the deposit with bbts for some reason. Now that i think about it i don't know why i didn't just po from ssc. I hope to god i don't have to wait for the mk7 as long as i have been for yondu.

Cheaper shipping option with BBTS? NRD doesn't hinder my PO since I've gotten used to buying from SSC most of the time. For this, it's just a matter of do I want that small hologram pod enough to deal with $20 shipping.

I'm sure the POs in BBTS will run out first before SSC. So by the time I decide if I'm getting this, SSC may be the only choice.

Back