1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want to buy an original Mark 7 with an extra “open faceplate” sculpt? PM offers to me for first dibs. I’ll be posting him in the for sale thread soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No promo code for me this time. Full price really stings, but that armor...

Definitely in the twilight of my Iron Man Collecting days.

On one hand I'm kinda glad that the SS exclusives for these IM (and darth maul) figures haven't been that tempting as of late. I can really do without some random holograms that will stay in the box.

But on the other hand I'm sad because getting awesome exclusive items is fun haha.

Oh well, least it makes my decision to order from BBTS/AE/TW easier!

I can say for a fact i will never use that pod gimmick and it will stay in the box. Which i kinda wish it didn't have just so the price could be a little lower. I'm really not fond of paying 400$ for an IM now. It was different with the mk6 as that was my grail suit and i used a lot of rp to knock it down to a reasonable price. Wish i had a good 100$ in rp to use on this.

Ok pre ordered... years ago I had to cancel on this suit due to financial issues. Hopefully that won’t be the case now. Did pre through sideshow so I can slowly chip away at the cost. Have to admit this suit looks pretty boss next to IW war machine mark4

Exactly you have to remove parts to turn it into the pod. I would be worried about something breaking in the process of doing that. Really wish the pod was a deluxe option like the darth maul.

The whole pod thing I’m going to live that through someone on YouTube, my luck I’ll end up breaking the figure haha

Hm, if you want a <$400 Diecast IM, then you'll have to get the Mk IV or II at this point. Glad I got the VI, didn't realize it would be my last HT IM ever...

Finally! So so glad I waited for this. Gonna be pricey with that extra that I don’t really want but I’m not gonna miss out in this bad boy!!!

Finally a traditional IM on my shelf!

Hm, if you want a <$400 Diecast IM, then you'll have to get the Mk IV or II at this point. Glad I got the VI, didn't realize it would be my last HT IM ever...

If not for that pod feature it would have been less than 400$. I mean if there was some way to pose it with tony in the air that would have been cool. Just the pod mode itself isn't that interesting.

Back