1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long before this is up on BBTS? I bet there is a NRD (which I think would be fair). Just my hunch.

only reason I'm cool with this price is that this is the only IM I will own. Otherwise I'd have a hard time with that price

I’m still not 100% okay with the price hike, I passed on the MKL because I knew this was coming and would end up pricey at the rates they are going, and the 1-7 are my priority right now. Seeing as the MK5 and MK6 were around $360, and the MK2 and MK4 were even less (though with less accessories), it’s still a pretty dramatic hike. But with as popular as it is, and the pod mode I think a lot of us expected $$450-500. I’m glad I put off other figures to continue focusing on the original 7.

Once the MK1 comes out (hopefully we get it) that will likely be my final purchase unless we get a new Tony Stark figure of some sorts. With my and my fiancé starting a family now I can’t keep up with these prices, but I’m already committed to completing the 1-7 haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered, but I would really like to see a side by side comparison with the original plastic 7 (like they did when they announced the DC mk V and DC War Machine). He looks... beefier.

How long before this is up on BBTS? I bet there is a NRD (which I think would be fair). Just my hunch.

It's up on BBTS. $43.30 NRD.

Ordered from SS to get the special edition. I'm oddly okay with the price simply because there are only 2 more armors I want from HT, his final armor in the MCU and the DC Mk1. After that, that's it. UNLESS they start down a battle-damaged line...

Wondering whether I should PO this from BBTS or Timewalker Toys. Which company is better with their replacement parts and customer service?

Ordered...I avoided buying a plastic Mark 7 because I knew this day was coming...just need the diecast 1 and depending on what Mark comes out in AV4 I may be stepping back a bit...these prices are no joke. I’m glad I never messed with any of the 1/4 scale figs.:lol

Will be preordering next Friday on pay day. This and the 50 will be the last 2 iron mans I will get until the MK 1 update. Might sell my vi for this one. April-July are going to be expensive Hot Toys months for me with all the current PO’s I have

I really hope the Pod mode doesn't hinder or make QC issues. Were people really even wanting that???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I probably jumped the gun getting all excited for this one thinking I'd order, but I'll probably end up passing after thinking about it. Would rather go forward than back and see what IW4 brings, etc. Had only IM and Star-Lord figures but after IW, ordered Thor & Thanos, so I'll probably hold off and see what happens.

Back