1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped! All of these pics have had me drooling for months. Made my last payment yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Diecast MkVII for sale in the Commerce section if anyone needs one! It's MISB new, sealed in mint shipper!

This figure is stunning! He?s not my favourite character but it?s my favourite armour and now my favourite Hot Toy because of the sexy quality of this thing! He?s weighty as hell and the paint application is superb. Truly a gem of a figure.

Received my MKVII yesterday and he is glorious! Pics are great, but the paint is stunning in hand.
I have a question that may have been answered in this thread already.
Is the damaged mask supposed to sit flush over the Tony sculpt? Because mine sticks out a little bit.

Received my MKVII yesterday and he is glorious! Pics are great, but the paint is stunning in hand.
Is the damaged mask supposed to sit flush over the Tony sculpt? Because mine sticks out a little bit.

The Tony sculpt inside the helmet is not designed to be covered with a mask. If you force it you'll damage (ironically) the damage detail around his face. Use the masks with the other helmet.

The Tony sculpt inside the helmet is not designed to be covered with a mask. If you force it you'll damage (ironically) the damage detail around his face. Use the masks with the other helmet.

Thank you! I was afraid of damaging the tiny details of the helmet. So I was not pushing it in firmly; just repositioning it so it might lay flat when lining it up. I was thinking the magnets were there to secure the mask on in a closed position, but I now realize they will hold it in an open position. [emoji849] Duh...

Thank you! I was afraid of damaging the tiny details of the helmet. So I was not pushing it in firmly; just repositioning it so it might lay flat when lining it up. I was thinking the magnets were there to secure the mask on in a closed position, but I now realize they will hold it in an open position. [emoji849] Duh...

Both faceplates fit fine with both the light up head and the Tony Stark headsculpt. It’s easier if you put the bottom (mouth end) first, and then let the magnets pull it in place.

Fantastic photos!! :clap I quite like how outdoor/natural light is on these figures.

Thank you! I find the best way to photograph hot toys iron man figures is outside. I’ve tried my light box and my shelf with little led lamps and they are too reflective. When I’m outside on a bright day, either sunny and in shade or cloudy, it’s perfect.

I?m having difficulty swapping the heads over. The Tony Head is so tight, I?m too scared to force it!

Maybe it differs from figure to figure? The mask certainly fits fine onto the Tony head on mine but I do recall others saying theirs didn't.

I went back and found Justin's video review. Apparently it fits OK now on this diecast version but was an issue on the previous (plastic) BD release. See the 3:45 mark...

I went back and found Justin's video review. Apparently it fits OK now on this diecast version but was an issue on the previous (plastic) BD release. See the 3:45 mark...

This community is awesome! I am grateful for so much input from various members. Thank you for researching this for me. I am going to mess with the faceplate (trying from the bottom first). If I cannot get it to sit right, I will post again asking for advice.

This community is awesome! I am grateful for so much input from various members. Thank you for researching this for me. I am going to mess with the faceplate (trying from the bottom first). If I cannot get it to sit right, I will post again asking for advice.

I heard for this, now mind you someone might have mentioned this already recently, I didn?t scroll back and look but if the helmet doesn?t fit it?s the red tab on the top that hangs down over his forehead. Push it down gently a bit. It?ll then fit perfectly

Decided to move this guy upstairs to my home office for the time being. Love how the armor looks with the weapons primed and ready. B656C86F-59D1-4CB5-92D4-C71651BE3CC2.jpeg

Back