1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't consider Hot Toys milking the 85 if you are comparing the battle damage pieces on the 7 (and if you think Hot Toys is milking the 85, just wait till they get around to making like 7 versions of the Mark 7 again). I'm usually not a big fan of battled damage swap outs because you get maybe 4 swap out damage pieces (chest, shoulders, face plate) and the rest of the figure is relatively clean - just doesn't look right to me. With the 85 battle damage armor, you get a fully battle damaged suit

Photos looked really cool but in hand it's superbly fantastic!!! You'll be wowed!

Welcome :)

I meant the dispensers at the sides of the legs, a feature since the Mark III I believe:

FG0loei.jpg

Oh thanks. I wonder what they're dispensing.

Mine arrived at the beginning of the week, finally getting a chance to get it out of the box and straight away see this on the right hand side shoulder, I assume it's not meant to be like this?
0573fe23a2a23f0a070489e372125da2.jpg

Mine arrived at the beginning of the week, finally getting a chance to get it out of the box and straight away see this on the right hand side shoulder, I assume it's not meant to be like this?

I've got a similar marking on one of mine as well. Not sure if it was intentional or not, but I shrugged it off as battle damaged and kept it lol

Meine arrived yesterday [emoji7][emoji3060]
7043673170bede92d62886f5a665fdd6.jpg
117ce0cff760e8f0e520334c05dcf3bf.jpg
Congrats SkyGuy, it's a pretty cool piece. Could I ask you to have a look at the right-hand nonBD shoulder pads on yours and let me know if it's also showing the same stain as in my photo above? Thanks in advance.

It's not supposed to be like that...that's a defect for sure. Hit up SS and ask for a replacement!

Thanks for all the replies from other folks BTW, it does sound like it may well be intentional, although as Yacobschlomo pointed out it seems a bizarre choice to apply it to the non-BD pad.
Also, what-the-heck with the feet, I'll need to see if I can find some images of the actual armour feet from the movie but they definitely look like L & R are transposed...

It's not supposed to be like that...that's a defect for sure. Hit up SS and ask for a replacement!
Thanks- it does sound like a lot of folks have it though. I'm in the UK, bought from a local seller so I'll drop him a mail and see if he can do anything. At least it's an easily swappable part if they can get me a replacement...

Thanks- it does sound like a lot of folks have it though. I'm in the UK, bought from a local seller so I'll drop him a mail and see if he can do anything. At least it's an easily swappable part if they can get me a replacement...

I?ve got 2 and both have it. Your pic seems to exaggerate it, but it?s exactly the same on both. Looks like battle damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?ve got 2 and both have it. Your pic seems to exaggerate it, but it?s exactly the same on both. Looks like battle damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep mine has the same weathering detail. Admittedly sometimes it's a tad difficult at first to discern intended paint applications/sculpting from actual defects lol

Back