1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested because my one ankle is loose and I want to give the ankle screw a twist but can't access it at all

The lower leg armours are held by clips so you just have to open through the gaps gently. If it's the ball joint loose, you can access through the foot bottom by unscrewing to reveal then you can tighten the ball joint cup.

Starting to wonder if my Exclusive will ever convert.

giphy.gif

I have those and would also include IW Bucky in that figure of the year running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I actually have to agree. I was thinking of this question again last night and looked at my Bucky and told myself he?s one of the best too. Overall just a great figure. No complaints on it at all even with the odd disintegrating arm. It was a cool idea and good attempt by HT

Anyone got any idea what's up with this lower back piece? Can the spare one be used to replace the standard one on the figure?

These are from a chinese review so I couldn't understand much of it besides the fact that the small gold bit is supposed to be red.

Screenshot (207).jpg
Screenshot (210).jpg

Great figure, haven't had much time to play around with it.

Only complaint so far is the side panels under the armpit. Mine come off too easily.

Does he not have much of an ab crunch? Or am I just not doing it right? Also his diaphragm joint seems pretty stiff on my copy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back