1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the opinions, fellas. I'd rather keep my Mark 7 in a cool pose in one of my Detolfs, but I'm out of room. Sideshow has the single HOA for $100 with free shipping and a coupon, so I'll keep it in there until some space frees up.

If you get a HOA I recommend that you forego using batteries in the walls and just wire them directly to the 4.5vdc power jack of the base.

That way you never have to worry about batteries

I agree with this. Even with just one HOA, that's too many batteries. Just make sure you get the right amperage adapter as well. I found the Insignia adapter on Amazon for $6 but it's the wrong one. It's only 600ma, or .6amps. There's another one by SoulBay that's the correct polarity with variable voltage and the correct 2amp rating needed for $13.

Playing around with the mk. IV head sculpt

IM 3.jpg

IM 4.jpg

Awesome. Thanks for the info.

I agree with this. Even with just one HOA, that's too many batteries. Just make sure you get the right amperage adapter as well. I found the Insignia adapter on Amazon for $6 but it's the wrong one. It's only 600ma, or .6amps. There's another one by SoulBay that's the correct polarity with variable voltage and the correct 2amp rating needed for $13.

Wait, are the ankles able to turn left and right? I though they were just up and down..?

Also any pics on how you got the calf armor off?

Yes, there is a ball joint but please don't force it. I just unscrew and open through the gaps but there is no reason to open it, i did because it's the only way to glue the broken piece back.

The left ankle on the MK7 I had briefly was extremely stiff when trying to turn it left and right. Did yours break when you tried to turn it left and right?

I had to return that one because there was a chip on the torso. Sideshow shipped me a new one and I'm waiting on that now.

Magnificent photos/poses :thud: I like how you have most of the panels and flaps opened.

Is this figure of the year or what?!?!

Yeah, I think this figure is the '57 Chevy of Iron Man figures. A classic after many iterations. Perfect proportions, perfect paint and outstanding accessories. And I haven't even gotten around to lighting this thing up!

Both of mine has shipped. [emoji1690]

I?ll have one for sale if anyone is interested below the $433 plus shipping sideshow offers.

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, there is a ball joint but please don't force it. I just unscrew and open through the gaps but there is no reason to open it, i did because it's the only way to glue the broken piece back.

I'm interested because my one ankle is loose and I want to give the ankle screw a twist but can't access it at all

Back