1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of shots

okThgWn.jpg

CFFO5lL.jpg

"And there's one other you piss off. His name's Phil."

Nice shots!

Follow up on them sending me the 50 instead of 7. They shipped it out express, so it?s scheduled to arrive Monday. Hope everyone else is getting this sorted out as quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess all these shipping mixups is why I haven’t heard squat from SSC yet 10 days in now on my ex box that has a crushed corner

yup, I want a replacement box.

Wouldn’t happen if they would,just double box stuff. It’s not like they are cheap SSC figures after all.

E1BB4DD6-EBEE-46AC-AFD4-BC8982766E21.jpg

I guess all these shipping mixups is why I haven’t heard squat from SSC yet 10 days in now on my ex box that has a crushed corner

Wouldn’t happen if they would,just double box stuff. It’s not like they are cheap SSC figures after all.

View attachment 473633

I thought SS didn't replace boxes

My Marty Mcfly arrived with a damaged box, and they would not replace it for me. I was only offered a complete refund. I had the Exclusive version, which was sold out. So I just kept him and the damaged box.

My Marty Mcfly arrived with a damaged box, and they would not replace it for me. I was only offered a complete refund. I had the Exclusive version, which was sold out. So I just kept him and the damaged box.

always thought it was the shippers they wouldn?t replace.

ill call em Monday ( see if they even answer) and see what they say.....

Obligatory crappy iPhone pic.
But I?m really happy with how this guy looks, he?ll be my only Ironman.
He looks great but they could of cut the price and just not included the option for the pod mode or made it the exclusive version.
Also the re used terminator stand is a slap in the face at this price point too
a032142847a0a36c5674b1daedc718ed.jpg

Obligatory crappy iPhone pic.
But I?m really happy with how this guy looks, he?ll be my only Ironman.
He looks great but they could of cut the price and just not included the option for the pod mode or made it the exclusive version.
Also the re used terminator stand is a slap in the face at this price point too
w. La032142847a0a36c5674b1daedc718ed.jpg

So I ordered this and Bucky and received them both in one big box, yet I was charged $20 each for shipping?

Sold out at BBTS...better get yours fast because going to be big $$$ on secondary market

So I ordered this and Bucky and received them both in one big box, yet I was charged $20 each for shipping?

That is messed up. They shipped my Thor and Cap together a couple years ago without me asking or anything and it was only $12 total. Must be under new management.

View attachment 473633

Eh. You can have my box for free. Although I'm located halfway round the world lol.

Back