1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review video Xenomorph!

We were debating whether or not HT would continue the House protocol. I didn?t realize they had yet to make the VIII.

Overall this is amazing and a masterpiece. Can?t wait to grab this figure. Looks great with the VI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to disappoint, but my son got married today and the associated activities/festivities kept me rather preoccupied. But not to worry - I'll do my best to make up for the lost time in the coming days! :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's terrific! In this shallow hole of ours we often forget there is so much more to life than these silly dolls and the petty decisions they cause for us.

:duff

As for Spiderman, I hope you know I was being facetious. White Spider-Man :lol

Great review and pics as always xeno..

This really is a figure that should've been 2 different releases. A regular and a deluxe. Especially after seeing it's a transformer rather than a full figure and a 2nd pod version which is what it seemed to be at 1st until the reviews. Who in the world would choose to display the pod version over the full figure? Except for those fortunate enough to be able to buy 2.

Having a regular non deluxe also would've kept the pricing in line with the other DC Iron Man figures.

This really is a figure that should've been 2 different releases. A regular and a deluxe. Especially after seeing it's a transformer rather than a full figure and a 2nd pod version which is what it seemed to be at 1st until the reviews. Who in the world would choose to display the pod version over the full figure? Except for those fortunate enough to be able to buy 2.

Having a regular non deluxe also would've kept the pricing in line with the other DC Iron Man figures.

Great post!

The only thing about that is the fact that even a regular, non-pod version would have to have those elements of it transforming built into the figure (the legs being pulled off section).

I just wish they never did it to begin with. I get it that they try to push the envelope engineering wise and that this does give more or less a definitive version (because you know if the pod mode wasn?t added in there would be some of us saying HT short changed us)...but you are right. No one with a single MKVII will display it that way.

maybe they plan on selling extra arms and pod legs separately with a tony stark figure?

Agreed besides the fact that it was obvious it would be the same thing for a while, definitely didn't have to wait for reviews to find out.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's terrific! In this shallow hole of ours we often forget there is so much more to life than these silly dolls and the petty decisions they cause for us.

:duff

As for Spiderman, I hope you know I was being facetious. White Spider-Man :lol

Thanks, I appreciate it! And you're so right - I had the opportunity to catch up with relatives and friends i hadn't seen in years. It definitely makes one pause and put things such as this collecting hobby in perspective.

As for White Spidey, I must admit I wasn't quite sure if you were serious or not, but then I was barely conscious by the time I read your post. :lol

I just double checked my old Mark VII figs and how the faceplate / eye sections developed of the years. Thought this could be a nice share:

74786171_2522246614497227_2524211284119912448_o.jpg

In my vid I had the Mark VII workshop accessory set faceplate on the plastic version (also on the photos visible).

Got mine this week and finally found some time to do the vid review...took me some time...lots of comparison and lots of accessories to cover. It's a good set and in my mind a worthy successor to the plastic version.

56.png

70.png

14.png

8.png

9.png

11.png

15.png

23.png

Next to diecast Mark VII plastic battle damaged SE:

37.png

Next to diecast Mark VII plastic:
39.png

Next to diecast Mark III diecast:
44.png

Next to diecast Mark IX:
46.png

Next to diecast Mark VI:
49.png

I'd love to own now a Mark VIII / 8, to close the gap to the Mark IX. But I assume that HT won't continue the house party protocol.

More photos on by website: https://www.xenom0rph.com/2019/11/hot-toys-iron-man-mark-vii-7-diecast-16.html

Thanks you for your comparison.
Only in yours, the mk VI DC looks the same size with the VII DC.
Can we get more comparison with other avengers ? Loki Thor or cap ???

Envoy? de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Interesting how in these pics the Mk vi is the same size if anything slightly taller where in Justins comparison video the VII looked much taller

Interesting how in these pics the Mk vi is the same size if anything slightly taller where in Justins comparison video the VII looked much taller

Yes i don t understant that [emoji848]

Makes me happy to see though they are practically the same size since the VI is the only other DC I have out of the early armors

Me too.
The size is the only thing who could make me disapointed now with this figure.
I find it very perfect and i hope my loki avengers looks not ridiculous small with it .

Got mine this week and finally found some time to do the vid review...took me some time...lots of comparison and lots of accessories to cover. It's a good set and in my mind a worthy successor to the plastic version.

The video was a good watch, xenom0rph. Thank you!

I got out of the HT IM game long before the 'die-cast' versions came out. Always felt that the figures were not 'anatomically' correct (too lean to have a 'man' inside the suit, except Mark I).

Really like the improved version; some glaring changes being: The taller & bigger body and helmet, and the chest 'arc-reactor' (can I say that?) placed higher.

This might sound redundant, but I found (way back!) that the 'Play Imaginative 1/6 Mark VII (Super Alloy)' looked much more screen accurate than the HT one. This HT die-cast seems to be as good as the PI one!

P.S.: Your video has made me curious (and excited) enough to actually get either a die-cast Mark IV, VII, or VIII once again in my collection! :)

Yes i don t understant that [emoji848]

Yeah, me neither...did Xenomorph have his Mk VI on a higher stand or something? I thought Justin confirmed that the Mark VII was taller than the VI?

Yeah, me neither...did Xenomorph have his Mk VI on a higher stand or something? I thought Justin confirmed that the Mark VII was taller than the VI?

No stands being used but I did just notice looking more closely compared to mine, Xenomorph has his torso pulled up on his VI which looks to even them out a bit more.

Back