1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The name plate on the base is also now red with yellow lettering. Really shaping up to be a solid release - I haven't been this excited waiting for a figure in a while.

Wow, they fixed the helmet and applied a matte coating on the figure!? Or is it just the photo?

https://youtu.be/o3o3EbZ2JVI Looks like the paint looks really similar to the Mark 7 suit-up from IM3 (0:45), which is a dark red. I’m glad it was just the lighting in the Hot Toys photos that made it seem so bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would imagine it would be the same paint hue around the Mark VII original and the Mark ix with Pepper release. They have yet to get red nailed for any Mark. It will definitely be some shade lighter than what it could be for what most would consider accurate. Hopeful for some dull coat to knock back shine personally.

SDCC-2019-Hot-Toys-Marvel-145.jpgSDCC-2019-Hot-Toys-Marvel-146.jpgSDCC-2019-Hot-Toys-Marvel-147.jpg This guy looking really good in these photos.

Awesome that they fixed the helmet and if the paint looks like that on the production fig, fantastic!

I would like to see less gloss going forward. The paint on the 1/4 Mark 43 is great and pretty much what I would want to see on the 1/6 armors.

Yes it does. I like the muted shine, that helps tremendously. The sliver is popping as well making a great contrast. Wonder if that is a new additional stand for the Pod that will be included.

Definitely will be, if Hot Toys is the one randomly coming up with the pod idea (as opposed to catering to fans or something) then they’re definitely gonna be providing a stand for it. Plus the Mark 47 had something similar included for the Ferry boat rockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back