1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just really hope the Mark 7 is as good as the Marks 4, 5 and 6 Diecast were...
and not the drop in quality that the Mark 50 was. Fingers crossed.

If the Diecast Mk 4-6s are any indication, I think the Mark 7 will be just as great (I'm in for 2; thanks SSC Rewards!). One battle damaged and the other pristine. Won't be using the pod gimmick at all. I think the Mark 50 was fine (aside from the thin looking thighs). Looking at the 50 head on in a museum pose, the lower half does look somewhat meh with the top half being beefy. So I had to put the figure in an action pose regarding the legs so you're looking at maybe the sides of the thighs if that description makes any sense. Definitely looks a whole lot better that way.

The thigh gaps I agree with. Otherwise I have no complaints with the 50. In any case, I don't think the VII will disappoint.

If the Diecast Mk 4-6s are any indication, I think the Mark 7 will be just as great (I'm in for 2; thanks SSC Rewards!). One battle damaged and the other pristine. Won't be using the pod gimmick at all. I think the Mark 50 was fine (aside from the thin looking thighs). Looking at the 50 head on in a museum pose, the lower half does look somewhat meh with the top half being beefy. So I had to put the figure in an action pose regarding the legs so you're looking at maybe the sides of the thighs if that description makes any sense. Definitely looks a whole lot better that way.

this! also, the action poses helps hide the thigh gap problem.

It was definitely cheapened out on in construction, less diecast, the horrible thigh gaps
and overall seemed to be rushed out compared to the 4, 5 and 6. I sold mine 3 days
after receiving it, which has never happened. I was that underwhelmed by it.

Honestly I don't really care for it either. I'll probably keep it until the 85, and then sell it. Glad I didn't order the accessories kit.

The mk50 was great on film with all those cool accessories, not so great having to pay that much for it though. Even with payments to ssc that's still too much for me. Too many better things to get.

I’m hoping this gets a early release after having a few Ironman,
Mark 3
Mark 4
Mark 6
Mark 46
& selling them all off I’m thinking this is going to be the one il keep.
Displayed battle damaged I think he’ll look pretty iconic.
Just a shame about the generic base

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was definitely cheapened out on in construction, less diecast, the horrible thigh gaps
and overall seemed to be rushed out compared to the 4, 5 and 6. I sold mine 3 days
after receiving it, which has never happened. I was that underwhelmed by it.

I thought people were really into thigh gaps present day?

The IW War Machine began shipping in HK already, and it’s slated for a January 2020 release from Sideshow. Assuming Sideshow adapts to this and releases in their typical pattern (around a month after HK), do you guys think there’s a chance of this coming out early?

The IW War Machine began shipping in HK already, and it’s slated for a January 2020 release from Sideshow. Assuming Sideshow adapts to this and releases in their typical pattern (around a month after HK), do you guys think there’s a chance of this coming out early?

Ask about that in correct Thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ers-infinity-war-war-machine-mark-4-a-86.html

we are also curious about SS release date.

Does anyone know if they’re displaying the mark 7 at sdcc?

I’ve only seen it in this picture in pod form, so far.

9dc30dca690a0f310f960c6261fc2776.jpg

Holy ****, I’ve been scouring YouTube for one single shot of the Mark 7, literally only found one video. Can’t fully confirm because it’s so low quality, but I’m pretty hyped because the helmet actually looks fixed.
6d6192b979728392a94299278c782fe4.jpg
Movie
4d22d3c56ab59686bd08b1832d441946.jpg
SDCC
d1aaded91b480465a3dad6fda61087f8.jpg
Original Prototype

Back