1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like several HT figures was pushed back, the DC Mk VII included. Sideshow is now saying Oct 2019 - Dec 2019 for the Mk VII, Jan 2020 - Mar 2020 for the WM Mk IV, and Dec 2019 - Feb 2020 for the accessory set for the Iron Man Mk L.

It looks like several HT figures was pushed back, the DC Mk VII included. Sideshow is now saying Oct 2019 - Dec 2019 for the Mk VII, Jan 2020 - Mar 2020 for the WM Mk IV, and Dec 2019 - Feb 2020 for the accessory set for the Iron Man Mk L.

:mad:

I live in the US, and the Mk 7 was always July 2019-September 2019 until I checked Sideshow last night. Maybe it was delayed in the US to fit the schedule with the other regions.

I also concerned the pod mode gimmick will affect the proportion of the figure. Based on the official photos, the legs look too short and thin compare to the bulky upper body. I hope the final product will be better.

^ Another reason the pod gimmick should not have been incorporated into the figure. It can't be done without compromising the figure as well. This is something that should be done on a action figure, not a $400+ collectible.

I’m not to concerned with the mechanics or durability of the pod gimmick but I’m. Hoping it doesn’t force hot toys to use less diecast material but maybe forces them to use more for stability...I still think this be a fun and unique figure to own.. but that’s just my opinion really loved this suit out of all the MCU suits

Tbh i really wish it wasn't diecast at all. As much as i like my diecast IM's, this is one i really want to pose in the air. It was flying most of the film and all it's cool moments were aerial combat poses. These diecast are too heavy for that though. And before anyone says to get the old one on evilbay: For one the price would be ridiculous and second the newer IM's have superior articulation by design.

Tbh i really wish it wasn't diecast at all. As much as i like my diecast IM's, this is one i really want to pose in the air. It was flying most of the film and all it's cool moments were aerial combat poses. These diecast are too heavy for that though. And before anyone says to get the old one on evilbay: For one the price would be ridiculous and second the newer IM's have superior articulation by design.

Hot Toys should just design a heavier duty stand to achieve this. I agree with you on posing In the air I want to have him up over the rest of the avengers

I’m probably going to be selling my original mark 7 plastic so I will let anyone get first crack at it. But I’ll be selling for the new die cast one.

I was planning to do that too, but now I’m having second thoughts. I guess I still have time to decide, but I don’t feel this is turning out to be the diecast MK7 I was hoping for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold mine yesterday. now only Mark I, Mark III and Mark V are the last ones out of plastic in the collection :(

Sooooo....is this dropping early or something cause I just saw this photo posted on Insta!?

59022950_2858034047755643_1333562716377814805_n.jpg

Back