1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So any guesses on if this one will be a hot one that will sell out quick or one no on wants. I'm leaning toward one someone wants who is a completest. Thoughts guys???

Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: Mark 36 - Peacemaker (?)

Mine said the same, and I only have 2 on display...:slap

My other half noticed after a week of them being there... I only have the Mark 20 and 33.

As much as I like this I am going to have to pass as there are other armours I have PO'ed (Mark 3) already and others I would prefer in the future so I will have to hold out for those (Mark 43 and Nightclub would round out my collection to 5 nicely)

So any guesses on if this one will be a hot one that will sell out quick or one no on wants. I'm leaning toward one someone wants who is a completest. Thoughts guys???

I think this will sell out just because of the low numbers it will be produced in. Also as not many retailers will have them.

Just went ahead and ordered. As I want to collect the whole range there was no point hanging around as I am still waiting for a conversion on python to take place and didn't want to get on the wait list for this. Great only a couple of months wait.

I am just glad I am not a completest as I really dislike the design of this armor and I'd hate to buy something at any price point really if I don't care for it.

Yeah, I'm not a completist of this line either. Mainly because of funds. I wish I could get them all, but I have to be selective of the armors I love. I have HB on PO and will be POing the Mark III die cast eventually. That should be good for me.

I am holding out on the diecast mark 3 in hope for a battle damaged version even though I feel this should have come with it. I hope and wait to see.

I love it. I won't be buying it because it's just too close to Christmas and with everything else I have coming, I can't justify spending more money on this. Awesome looking armor though.

I honestly like the Red Snapper enough to get Pacemaker too. Those who have it know how SICK the detailing is on RS's design... And the paint apps are literally perfection, it LOOKS like diecast with enamel paint, PACEMAKER looks no different. I'm not a completeist and it won't keep me up at night if I get only half of the armors or just skip a couple. I keep going back to Bones for instance to try and like it but THAT'S an armor for a completeist, it's totally BUTT UGLY so that's not happening!! I'm waiting for a Chromed-Out Diecast Mark ii, now that's a MUUUUUUUST!!!

Python didn't even appear on screen I think, but damn that suit is gorgeous.

Guess we're just suckers for HT Iron Men :lol

I have seen the python armour on screen but can't say I have seen midas suit and I have tried.

I have seen the python armour on screen but can't say I have seen midas suit and I have tried.

Check the Midas thread, there's a screen cap of when all the suits are arriving that you catch Midas for 0.7 seconds lol.

The midas is easily distinctive in that scene from the dark gold glow it emits, it's next to blue steel, if you slow that sequence down you will see it. Too bad it was night time, they could have been easily spotted that way.

i like it and its a nice addition to all iron man collectors ! they can name it moneymaker series. lol.

So I am not a completist, but I like this armor. Have Mk42 (Friday), HB, Mk 3 (DC), Mk 33. Looking forward to Jack!

The midas is easily distinctive in that scene from the dark gold glow it emits, it's next to blue steel, if you slow that sequence down you will see it. Too bad it was night time, they could have been easily spotted that way.

My bad then. That is the armour I thought was python. Going through the list though there are 12 armours you don't get a close up view during the battle.

Back