1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this peace is really nice, I never thought id like it. however its way too much... RS was $254... theyre still reusing quite a few parts so I cant justify the money... especially when SS ass rapes me for shipping and handling. Cool for those of you who get this

Come on it's only 16 dollars more :lol

I could see why this would be a purchase for some who did not like the arms on the Red Snapper, but it looks out of proportion with the smaller arms. Red Snapper is an amazing figure that you really have to experience in person. I'm undecided on this piece with money tied up on other Iron Man releases and this just seems like one of those suits made specifically for completists. It's just not different enough for me to justify making a purchase at this point. I still keep coming back to look at it, so I don't know what that means :p

Hey guys, sorry if its been posted earlier...so is this guy basically a repaint of Red Snapper? Or does he have more articulation than Red Snapper? I really want RS, but I don't want a powerpose/statue. I'd rather have an articulated RS. Thoughts?

Hey guys, sorry if its been posted earlier...so is this guy basically a repaint of Red Snapper? Or does he have more articulation than Red Snapper? I really want RS, but I don't want a powerpose/statue. I'd rather have an articulated RS. Thoughts?

its the same thing as red snapper...but with normal arms.

Only thing new is the arms, so it has pretty much same articulation as RS. There is no ab/waist articulation and the torso is stuck in a slightly turned pose, that is the big turn off for me, turning this from a PPS to a MMS.

Peacemaker seems incapable of looking straight on without a twisted torso

Peacemaker = 13.4" tall, over 30 points of articulation

Red Snapper = 13.4" tall, over 15 points of articulation (per SSC website, apparently they still don't know how articulated it is even though it's been released)

Of course, maybe all of the additional articulation is in the fingers. ;)

Damn..you guys are right about the slightly rotated waist...oh well. Pretty much a Red Snapper PPS with MMS arms. Thanks for clearing that up, guys!

Red Snapper = 13.4" tall, over 15 points of articulation (per SSC website, apparently they still don't know how articulated it is even though it's been released)

Each finger?

I PO'd it. Love IM. Can always cancel I guess with no NRD.

fingers and double elbows

Yeah, the 2 articulated hands already accounts for (2*10) 20 additional articulation points..maybe that's how the # of articulation points went from 15 to 35 even though its the same mould haha..

Man those HT guys are sneaky

After this one, my guess is we'll eventually see the Jack release of the Heartbreaker armor. We'll see who gets Jack then! ;)

After this one, my guess is we'll eventually see the Jack release of the Heartbreaker armor. We'll see who gets Jack then! ;)

I think you meant Tank?

Photo(873).jpg

Trumps even the Heartbreaker in the "I'm a badass" category imo :hi5:

Back