1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to Sideshow, Igor is 16.5 inches tall, same as the Hulk. I don't own the Hulk, but according to some YouTube reviewers, he's actually closer to 18 inches tall, I don't know. Iron Monger is listed at 17.5 inches tall. Hulkbuster will probably be around 20-22 inches tall.

According to Sideshow, Igor is 16.5 inches tall, same as the Hulk. I don't own the Hulk, but according to some YouTube reviewers, he's actually closer to 18 inches tall, I don't know. Iron Monger is listed at 17.5 inches tall. Hulkbuster will probably be around 20-22 inches tall.

Most of the 1:6 collection is in storage right now, including Hulk and Iron Monger. Monger is huge, so if that is 17.5" I'd agree HB is going to be at least 20". As I recall Monger was $499, so depending on the complexity, HB could go $599-$699+. Ugh...

Anyway, back to Peacemaker, I'm going to wait a few more weeks to see what else is coming down the pipe or until SS posts a fake "low quantity" alert. This one ships immediately, and already have XVII, Python and Centurion incoming, and Gemini and Igor in the next month or so, I'm feel Iron Manned out ATM.

Most of the 1:6 collection is in storage right now, including Hulk and Iron Monger. Monger is huge, so if that is 17.5" I'd agree HB is going to be at least 20". As I recall Monger was $499, so depending on the complexity, HB could go $599-$699+. Ugh...

Anyway, back to Peacemaker, I'm going to wait a few more weeks to see what else is coming down the pipe or until SS posts a fake "low quantity" alert. This one ships immediately, and already have XVII, Python and Centurion incoming, and Gemini and Igor in the next month or so, I'm feel Iron Manned out ATM.

Haha get ATM and ATM=$$$..".............. ehh sorry!

It's really a shame that it's a figure that will get no love, but I'm telling you the RHINO figure was at SDCC.......holy crapballs. That has to be the most amazing HT ever. Imagine Iron Monger, but bigger and more detailed. That thing was MASSIVE.

I'm hoping Hulkbuster is anywhere near as big and detailed as that - but RED AND GOLD.

It's really a shame that it's a figure that will get no love, but I'm telling you the RHINO figure was at SDCC.......holy crapballs. That has to be the most amazing HT ever. Imagine Iron Monger, but bigger and more detailed. That thing was MASSIVE.

I'm hoping Hulkbuster is anywhere near as big and detailed as that - but RED AND GOLD.

Im sure rhino was impressive in person but personally I hated that design and don't get me started on the character in the film.

Im sure rhino was impressive in person but personally I hated that design and don't get me started on the character in the film.

You mean, this guy didn't make you piss your pants?

pigvomit.jpg

Nope. It looks just like the art of iron man book pics. Looks good :)
So glad I'm getting this bad boy :)

Yeah but that's why it's cool, because it's unique and different. It's the main reason why I like the idea of different suits even if it's just a repaint. It's different and stands out. :)

We all know the hulkbuster will be made and distributed, but I am more curious as to whether it will be a solitary figure or will it have the ability to fit over an existing armor. And if so, how? I personally am hoping it's just one figure but with the option to pull back the head to either reveal Tony or the Mark 43 head...if that is in fact the armor Tony uses. We really need a Hulkbuster thread :lol

As for peacemaker, the colors are growing on me but I still dislike the overall look of the armor. I don't see it fitting in with my collection, but I guess I am glad they are making a lot of the other armors.

Back