1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack... Looks like Python with a Heartbreaker head...

1a1164f99d41783b09c4bfc6ad3f2342.jpg

Can't wait for all these repaints and armor variants to be out of the way so we can finally get the Shotgun Armor.

me too, Perordered... i wasn't planning to! but different color will mix in well with my other ironman collection.
I wonder will sideshow sold out soon? ..

Is the shipping date correct...October 2014?

Midas had a similar turn around I think, let me check my pre-order for him...

Actually it was way faster apparently, Midas went up for order on 12/2/2013 and shipped out on 12/4/2013, so I guess they're actually giving us a couple months to save up for this lol.

Midas had a similar turn around I think, let me check my pre-order for him...

Actually it was way faster apparently, Midas went up for order on 12/2/2013 and shipped out on 12/4/2013, so I guess they're actually giving us a couple months to save up for this lol.

To be fair, we all knew SSC was gonna get Midas way back in July or whatever :lol we were just waiting for it to be released

It's bad when they try to write descriptions for these armor, just checked my inbox and saw this:
[h=2]Hot Toys Iron Man keeps the peace!‏[/h]
and was like, damn that's bad when an armor where you miss it if you blink has to be creatively written in there to sell.

Jack is a Heartbreaker head, forearms and legs, then a Mark 7 chest and bicep, but Silver Centurion abs.

Howard/HT must really be laughing all the way to the bank with the Legion's mix & match designs...prolongs the lives of each IM mould and makes their job all that much easier!

That said, great to see that HT seems to be doing better with the figure's overall proportions with every new IM release.

I love to see if someone post a pictures from Peacemaker and the Snapper together side by side...
:)

I'll pass on this one because I can't afford. I knew that there's no way I can buy all 42, so I have to pick something that I really like. I don't like the head design but everything else looks cool . Congratz for you guys that pick this up.

Back