1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is now a MMS figure when it is almost a direct repaint of the PPS figure. Only thing new is the arms, seems like a mix of Mk7 upper arms and new forearms.

I am not amazed by this figure, but I like it enough to pre-order it. I like the design and the only reason I did not get Snapper was because I didn't like the arms. Personally, I am a sucker for any armors that are not the usual color scheme. I want my IM collection to have some noticeable variety. This armor will add some needed contrast to my Iron-Men.

this peace is really nice, I never thought id like it. however its way too much... RS was $254... theyre still reusing quite a few parts so I cant justify the money... especially when SS ass rapes me for shipping and handling. Cool for those of you who get this

Put my preorder. Love the orange color... little different from the rest of apple color iron man.

Ordered, the legion is growing bigger by the second. Its pretty crazy how fast they are putting these out now. Really happy but also really sad my bank account has little time to recover.

Orange is my favorite color...

Might get him

BUT, I don't need to get sucked in to the iron man craze.

so i'm guessing red snapper didnt sell well as a PPS piece. so even tho its essentially the same figure, they relabeled this "MMS" so that they could bump the price and create more hype. well played hot toys

Too Transformer-y looking to me...glad the fans are lining up for it. Are these over soon (the IM3 suits)?

Not even close.

so i'm guessing red snapper didnt sell well as a PPS piece. so even tho its essentially the same figure, they relabeled this "MMS" so that they could bump the price and create more hype. well played hot toys

Red Snapper probably didn't sell well because they slapped the stupid PPS label on it, but if you look at the amount of articulation it actually has, theres no reason it should have been labeled that way. Sure its not crazy articulated like a Mark 7, but it was no where near as statuesque as the PPS Mark 42.

Back