1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peacemaker, center left

P7rggxy.png

And, ordered! Was going to make this one anyway, but it requires two sets of arms to adapt Red Snapper (Mark 7 and Heartbreaker) which wasn't going to be cheap

Looks so much like the Red Snapper - I may have to pass on this one. There are really too many of these suits coming out at around the same time.

Looks cool! The armor color makes it really pop!

Not "in love" like I am with other armors, so I'm happy for you folks who have been wanting this one! :)

Peacemaker, center left

P7rggxy.png

And, ordered! Was going to make this one anyway, but it requires two sets of arms to adapt Red Snapper (Mark 7 and Heartbreaker) which wasn't going to be cheap

Good pic.

Would much rather HT keep the new suits rolling in as opposed to going back and doing other Marks in DC or other materials.

HT will probably release/put up for PO a new HPP armor once every few months, mixing in fan favorites with lesser-known Marks. That means there'll be plenty of time between Hot Rod and Shotgun.

Wow, so original and beautiful, I love it. But I am not collecting Iron Man, focused on "Guardians of the galaxy" ATM... But I am sure that the Iron Man collectors will love it !

Back