1/6 Hot Toys - 1/6 - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXII - Hot Rod ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's now officially teased, guys. Well at least one from the Iron Patriot mold will sell out and fetch high aftermarket prices. :lol

10806432_10152452193427344_5577201073325171905_n.jpg

Yeah ive lost interest in IM... wait and see what kind of "exclusive" this will be, might buy it just to resell to some chump down the road....

WM2.0 and IP were almost half-price off at SSC last week and still in stock. In our local market WM2.0 goes for as low as $155 BIB condition and it would take days before it gets sold.

Give WM2.0 some flame decals, a gloss finish plus that Ex sticker on its box and you have a sell out :lol

I just hope HT's have the accurate star on the chest of this, need to keep my collection as accurate and in continuity as possible, should I decide to pick this up

Not my thing but happy for those who want it. Still waiting for Drax and Rhino personally.

Did they really have to make every single armor?...I'm pretty happy with just 4 armors in my collection...

That's good then, looks like it'll be another diecast version..., well I hope so anyway. :)

Did they really have to make every single armor?...I'm pretty happy with just 4 armors in my collection...

Yeah they have said they will try to make all suits. Iron man sells well so they will be made.
Gives you a break mate to save :)

I legit only have a desire for the mk1-3 the mk5 I already have the mk42 the rest...meh...but different strokes I guess

This will be cool for anyone who is collecting the entire line. I'm not really digging the design of this one though. I may end up passing this one up. I'm in for Tank but the rest of the armors are less enticing. We need more diecast IM figs (e.g. MArk I, II, & VI)

Yeah ive lost interest in IM... wait and see what kind of "exclusive" this will be, might buy it just to resell to some chump down the road....
I wouldn't bet on resale with really any figure, nowadays. Runs are too large, add in 10% loss for US >> CAD conversion (plus whatever your CC charges for that), plus shipping/fees and you need to sell at a very hefty premium to make it worth your while. Even if I could clear a guaranteed $200.00 6+ months down the road, still strikes me as too much hassle to bother (unless you could sell 30 of them or something). There's easier ways to make $200.00.

Anyway, glad you Hot Rod fans will finally be getting your figure. Looking forward to seeing it, though it's not something I need in my collection. Pretty cool paint app, all the same, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back