1/6 Hot Toys - 1/6 - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXII - Hot Rod ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think they may even have him ready to go in HK??? That would be impressive...

no, I dont think that

it will likely just be info on how HK collectors would be able to get it... could be a chinese new year thing, could be an event thing, could be anything. :lol

He better not be another "EXCLUSIVE" figure like Rose Hill Tony!!!!!

Pleased to see HT are releasing this figure for Hot Rod fans.. however think I will probably pass, in favor of Tank, Shotgun and Hammerhead, down the road..a finite amount of display space (not to mention cost) means I am going to be a bit choosy on some of the 'repaint' armors.

Well here's the order info from Hot Toys

This year, Hot Toys is delighted to participate in the first “Toy Soul 2014” event in Hong Kong on Dec 19-21 at Star Hall, Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC) , the first toy exhibition in Hong Kong focusing on toys and collectibles and tailored for toy fanatics. The two exclusives are presented as a prelude to Toy Soul 2014. During the event, Hot Toys will also bring more amazing collectibles to fans, so please stay tuned on our Facebook page for more updates.

The collectible figure will be firstly available worldwide at “Toy Soul 2014”, customers in Hong Kong, please visit Hot Toys-Secret Base’s Facebook Page for pre-order details.

For fans overseas, please continue to stay tuned on our Facebook Page for latest pre-order information!

1908208_10152453534167344_4190935045629208992_n.jpg

Does this mean it won't be on SS for order?

The collectible figure will be firstly available worldwide at “Toy Soul 2014”, customers in Hong Kong, please visit Hot Toys-Secret Base’s Facebook Page for pre-order details.

I assume its just an early release. being diecast and expensive theyll need SS to sell some to earn a profit

I assume its just an early release. being diecast and expensive theyll need SS to sell some to earn a profit

I sure hope so, I've been waiting for Hot Rod for awhile. I'll still get it regardless, but i'd really prefer to not pay more than retail if I don't have to.

I already have a Warmachine 2.0 and this is kind of the base of it, so I can pass on this.

Kind of hard to say what this will cost since HT keeps jacking up the prices, but this one doesn't have the HS or other accessories that made 42 so expensive. It seems to be even less complicated than WM2.0/IP so I'm assuming it will cost similarly to those two.

Mark 42 had a fair number of accessories, hopefully that means this will be a bit cheaper.. wishful thinking I know...

Yea, it was two head sculpts/helmets right?

Hot Rod doesn't look like it comes with too much so maybe it stays at $299?

Hot Rod.jpg

Having had a closer look at the pictures, I just realised, this armor does not have the flame effect paint on the arms.. that might just be the out I'm looking for.
:pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back