Hot Toys 1/6 - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got him!!! He is so heavy and he is as he should be a big boy. Lol I definitely love it, thankfully no problems with him at all. There is one small issue the coat, on the left arm sleeve has a bit of fraying it's a small line you can make it out but only if you look at it directly so no to bad but it bothers me still. Thankfully I'll be getting a second one and will have one as Anung un rama. This is one of HT best. I'll post pics soon once I get him together.

I got him!!! He is so heavy and he is as he should be a big boy. Lol I definitely love it, thankfully no problems with him at all. There is one small issue the coat, on the left arm sleeve has a bit of fraying it's a small line you can make it out but only if you look at it directly so no to bad but it bothers me still. Thankfully I'll be getting a second one and will have one as Anung un rama. This is one of HT best. I'll post pics soon once I get him together.

You can always ask for a replacement coat once you get yours in from Sideshow. They don't need to know which one is from where :lol That's what I would do.

You can always ask for a replacement coat once you get yours in from Sideshow. They don't need to know which one is from where :lol That's what I would do.
Is it wrong for me to say that was my plan if the figure had an issue body wise. Lmao

Can anyone help me out and let me know if “the neca store” website (not eBay page) is a legitimate website?

Only thing slightly disconcerting about the fig but kinda goes for every figure doesn?t it
84925d4270755bea657db3e679f22d5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36f21583a1a263ce72d4d3d7fa165830.jpg

He literally only just fits in a detolf-no room to spare with the horns on and you can?t fit the base in. Not a problem for me tho-don?t like to display my figures on stands

36f21583a1a263ce72d4d3d7fa165830.jpg

He literally only just fits in a detolf-no room to spare with the horns on and you can?t fit the base in. Not a problem for me tho-don?t like to display my figures on stands

Wow, that is a tight fit. Looks great! I rarely use figure stands.
I'm looking forward to my moducases arriving.
At the moment my collection is a bit all over the place.
I'm displaying him with the coat on at the moment.
10c37b5b168d08572b6a46819a1410f1.jpg
5d2e2bba840f14fe9150f0d068d500aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Wow, that is a tight fit. Looks great! I rarely use figure stands.
I'm looking forward to my moducases arriving.
At the moment my collection is a bit all over the place.
I'm displaying him with the coat on at the moment.
10c37b5b168d08572b6a46819a1410f1.jpg
5d2e2bba840f14fe9150f0d068d500aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Looks great in the coat too. So many options with this figure, it feels like hot toys haven?t really went to this much effort on a figure in a while.
From something I had no real interest in it?s quickly became one of my all time favourite figures.
Can see this being a high value/sought after figure once it sells out & people missed out on it

Looks great in the coat too. So many options with this figure, it feels like hot toys haven?t really went to this much effort on a figure in a while.
From something I had no real interest in it?s quickly became one of my all time favourite figures.
Can see this being a high value/sought after figure once it sells out & people missed out on it

Yeah so many options with this figure.
They really gave us serious bang for our buck with this release. I think it also speaks to the characters being interesting/ unique rather than a character like a storm trooper.
Pennywise is due to be released in the next month or so, it?ll be interesting to see that release from HT. Again something not from the Marvel & Star Wars stables.
This Hellboy is one of my favorites also. Just has such presence.
It?s definitely going to be one of those sought after figures.

Yeah so many options with this figure.
They really gave us serious bang for our buck with this release. I think it also speaks to the characters being interesting/ unique rather than a character like a storm trooper.
Pennywise is due to be released in the next month or so, it?ll be interesting to see that release from HT. Again something not from the Marvel & Star Wars stables.
This Hellboy is one of my favorites also. Just has such presence.
It?s definitely going to be one of those sought after figures.
I can't come up with a look to leave him with I've been alternating between coat with no shirt, coat with shirt on, no coat just shirt, topless or even as Anung un rama. Literally the only thing missing was a battle damaged coat that would have added another option. Lol

It’s a good problem to have when you can’t decide how to display it. Pretty much everyone in the Commander Cody thread was doing the same pose.

Is it wrong for me to say that was my plan if the figure had an issue body wise. Lmao
Lol It’s the best plan to have IMO I’ve had instances when ordering from other retailers and you’re pretty much sol b/c SS won’t help you and the place won’t either.

I'm thinking, display him shirtless for as long as possible. Then if the body starts to deteriorate, you can add the shirt or coat and still have an awesome display.

Awesome poses.
Definitely one of hot toys best efforts/don?t sleep on this one.
Is it just me or is this the most hot toys smelling figure ever too?
It just smells like that hot toys box fresh ?smell?.
Rubber crack [emoji38]

Back