Hot Toys 1/6 - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

Yeah that belt and gun + holster detail is insane ! Love the seamless body too.

Wonder how they are going to pull off the flame effect ? Probably hanging off the horns I guess with thin clear fishing line.

Pre-ordering this.

Thought the film was a mess, awful English accents, atrocious dialogue. Action was for the most part good, not as good as Golden Army. Harbour was great as Hellboy I thought and he looked good.

Will be a great addition to represent Hellboy IMO, doubt we'll get another.

Will definately be getting this, i always regreted selling off my Pearlman hellboy so this is great.

Still need to see the movie, but the reviews are discouraging. This looks decent though.

HK price is same as Deluxe Captain Marvel, so expecting this to be $266.

It gets me the more I look into it. The long horn with flame effect and flamed sword yeah!!

Awe yeah. Count me in. I haven't looked beyond these pics, I'm interested in how the crown floats.

That being said, this shows one if two things: either HT had this thing in the pipe long before the film got traction and unexpectedly bombed at the box office, or they are confident he'll sell well based on name and design alone.

I've yet to see the movie, but there's a lot of reasons I'm excited for the figure either way.

This is a good update to the first one they did. I kinda dont like the goatee though, regardless of the design. Nice figure for sure.

This looks amazing to me! I actually thought the film was a blast. It's noisy, the effects sometimes show that it was only made for $50 million... and probably would have worked better as a TV show. But I still had a ton of fun with it. I actually have seen it twice! So I'm REALLY pumped for this. I have the Mezco version pre-ordered, but I have to say with all the extras you get with this guy, I'm kind of tempted to just go for two of him. Which I rarely do, but I'd love to display both Hellboy and his full demon look. And I doubt we'll see any other characters from the movie.

Now... how do you think that crown actually attaches to the head sculpt?

This figure looks awesome. I was going to pass since I have an old Perlman-era figure, but Hot Toys has really knocked it out of the park. I just wonder how big it is compared to other 1/6 figures. I hope he's not shrimpy-looking standing next to Iron Man or Darth Vader. Are we sure it's a go though? I haven't seen it advertised at any of my usual online retailers.

I admit I am surprised they're proceeding with the figure, if the movie 'underperformed'. I feel bad about that. I was going to go see it opening weekend to show support, but then completely forgot that it came out last weekend! I guess that's not what an advertiser wants to hear! I think they made a mistake releasing it two weeks before Infinity War. It's just got lost in all the Marvel hype.

I better get myself to the theater asap before it goes away.

This figure looks awesome. I was going to pass since I have an old Perlman-era figure, but Hot Toys has really knocked it out of the park. I just wonder how big it is compared to other 1/6 figures. I hope he's not shrimpy-looking standing next to Iron Man or Darth Vader. Are we sure it's a go though? I haven't seen it advertised at any of my usual online retailers.

I admit I am surprised they're proceeding with the figure, if the movie 'underperformed'. I feel bad about that. I was going to go see it opening weekend to show support, but then completely forgot that it came out last weekend! I guess that's not what an advertiser wants to hear! I think they made a mistake releasing it two weeks before Infinity War. It's just got lost in all the Marvel hype.

Images barely went up, it's not on preorder yet.

I think they made a mistake releasing it two weeks before Infinity War. It's just got lost in all the Marvel hype.

Yeah, the release date was awful. They'd have been better with the original winter release date, I think. I don't think the trailers helped either. I went in with very low expectations because of those, and had way more fun than I thought I would.

Are we sure it's a go though? I haven't seen it advertised at any of my usual online retailers.

If it goes up on their FB page like that with official pics then it's go 99% certainty.

Not sure if there was ever one which didn't go after being shown on their website. None that I can recall.

Plenty shown with prototypes at Cons shown and not made though.

Hot Toys Pooh was the one figure that went the furthest without actually going up for pre-order. They showed their famous accessory grid with shots of all that he was going to come with including stand. This was true for both the regular and deluxe versions.
Hot_Toys_-_Christopher_Robin_-_Winnie_the_Pooh_Collectible_PR11__57164.1534701935.1000.1200.jpg
Hot_Toys_-_Christopher_Robin_-_Winnie_the_Pooh_Piglet_Collectible_Set_PR13__35642.1534702357.100.jpg

Back