1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently saw the film again and I recant my previous belief that she seemed too overpowered in it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I recently saw the film again and I recant my previous belief that she seemed too overpowered in it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Your point is definitely valid but Thor did kind of catch Thanos off guard in Infinity War. Kind of wish they had an actual fight in that movie after Thor got Stormbreaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

I believe in the Infinity War commentary, they explain Thor getting the upper hand there as having caught Thanos off-guard. Which, y'know, not the most exciting explanation, but I think that's all they've said about it.

Your point is definitely valid but Thor did kind of catch Thanos off guard in Infinity War. Kind of wish they had an actual fight in that movie after Thor got Stormbreaker.

Edit: Ha, you beat me to it.

Yeah, plus Thanos in IF was not even wearing his battle armor.
Huge difference there too.

Like Batman fighting only as Bruce Wayne vs Fighting Batman with his costume and gadgets.

In the very beginning of the IF movie when Thanos was wearing his battle armor, Thor was all busted up.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Some at least mild explanation on the first point would have been nice then in that case. :lol

On the second, that’s true. Though based on what we learned in IW, Thanos presumably didn’t know the Soul Stone was located on Vormir (Nebula should know that because that’s why she was being tortured), and if Gamora knew back then, she obviously was keeping it hidden from him so he couldn’t find it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sigh, have a feeling I'm not going to be able to resist getting that Endgame figure. Even though I prefer her solo movie outfit, the new one still looked pretty damn cool in the movie and should make for a great looking HT figure.

The only shame is we probably won't get to see an intermediate version with the gold shoulders and longer hair now. Or get to argue endlessly about whether the sculpted or rooted hair looked best. :D

Sigh, have a feeling I'm not going to be able to resist getting that Endgame figure. Even though I prefer her solo movie outfit, the new one still looked pretty damn cool in the movie and should make for a great looking HT figure.

The only shame is we probably won't get to see an intermediate version with the gold shoulders and longer hair now. Or get to argue endlessly about whether the sculpted or rooted hair looked best. :D

Yes, that'd be a real shame. But what will we do with all of that free time? :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Does that change your life in any way? Does that improve your position?

I don't think those arguments will continue unless the rooted hair people start it. Why? Because I think hot toys and rooted hair is done. Lets see.

Back