1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think are the chances we get the gold shoulder look? It’s really grown on me since we first saw it, I like how “superheroey” it is

Yeah, plus Thanos in IF was not even wearing his battle armor.
Huge difference there too.

Like Batman fighting only as Bruce Wayne vs Fighting Batman with his costume and gadgets.

In the very beginning of the IF movie when Thanos was wearing his battle armor, Thor was all busted up.

Would love to know if they had an idea in their mind as to how that scene played out. I guess with the Black Order in tow, and Thor neither having a godly Asgardian weapon, nor the environment to unleash his Ragnarok level powers he would be no match 1 on 1 in a melee battle against Thanos (with or without the Power Stone)… just like Hulk.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Yeah I thought that was a cute moment, and makes me wish we had got to see her interact with a lot more characters.

I thought so as well. And while interaction with more characters would have been nice, I understand how that would have been sacrificed in service to the overarching narrative, especially given this was before her solo movie was filmed.

Spoiler Spoiler:

To me as well, I do indeed like BL in the role of CM. Well, a female's voice can put a trance on a male.

You fellas into some of that ASMR? Gotta tell ya, pulls the stress right out of me.

I admittedly am into ASMR. Agree with you, it's relaxing.

Yeah I thought that was a cute moment, and makes me wish we had got to see her interact with a lot more characters.

Definitely a nice moment, I would've liked to her interact with others, heck I want to see ALL the characters interacting with everybody!

You fellas into some of that ASMR? Gotta tell ya, pulls the stress right out of me.

This is interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Most definitely. Hopefully more interactions between her and the rest of MCU heroes in futures movies.

To me as well, I do indeed like BL in the role of CM. Well, a female's voice can put a trance on a male.

The last time this happened in the movies to me was during the song "Never enough" segment of The Greatest Showman.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw this on FB

HT can literally do two more different versions

The star symbol is even different

Now for the next movie, they just need to flip the color scheme on the last suit and get a better wig, and that outfit would be perfect.

Now for the next movie, they just need to flip the color scheme on the last suit and get a better wig, and that outfit would be perfect.

Or just have Brie cut her hair. She looks just fine with short hair:

3965fb7d671fc36e6e5c2dc385839a20.jpg

Back