1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does this compare to the ROTJ version? Tempted to pull the trigger :p

Go for the ESB version if price isn?t a consideration and they both look fine to you.

Both are very good, but Empire Fett does have some improvements (color, helmet) over ROTJ and he makes more of an impact in that flick.

IMG_54412.JPG

These are all great HT figures but the thing that bothers me about all HT Fetts is..... strange but true, the gloves. ALL of them look too plastic-y and clean, like they don't match the rest of the figure.

Its why I ended up buying the Mythos Fett. His gloves don't leap out at my eye like that. Its frustrating because these HT gloves bug me so much I cant buy these particular figures. I am weird, I know. lol

These are all great HT figures but the thing that bothers me about all HT Fetts is..... strange but true, the gloves. ALL of them look too plastic-y and clean, like they don't match the rest of the figure.

Its why I ended up buying the Mythos Fett. His gloves don't leap out at my eye like that. Its frustrating because these HT gloves bug me so much I cant buy these particular figures. I am weird, I know. lol

Yeah I?ve noticed that too but it didn?t stop me from buying it. I might take a paint brush to them with some paint to weather them up a bit because the rest of the figure is fantastic

Dang. Was finally gonna pull the trigger and he?s on waitlist. I?m not too familiar with the process. Is he likely to be back in stock? I really needed the flex plan.

Dang. Was finally gonna pull the trigger and he?s on waitlist. I?m not too familiar with the process. Is he likely to be back in stock? I really needed the flex plan.

Get on the waitlist, if there?s any cancelations they?ll let you know you can buy it. The waitlists that have converted for me in the past offered a 2 flex payment option.

Got in my Boba Fett today. Pretty impressed I must admit. Didn?t spend much time changing or futzing with the outfit, swapped a few accessories. A worthy addition for sure.
Quick phone pics I snapped shortly after unboxing before he goes into the detolf.
edc9859de50d9a90cb07a6ff92fafc7e.jpg
696d1b35b6c783d64f37b67911ea4b6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine brand new for about $235 on eBay, shipping and tax included. I really lucked out!
1445fb40d9ef48b32c7afaa9c5c16194.jpg

Regret not picking this guy up, wasn't sold on the prototype so I cancelled my PO before it came out.

I own both the HT Deluxe and the SS V1. Both are good figures , thought about selling the SS but ultimatley kept it to go with the rest of the bounty hunters.

Having the Boba Deluxe and a SS is a major win.

d308a825a8d55848f8f460407964829c.jpg
494d1f284c22e4041be4d154dd81765c.jpg

Pretty bummed today. I ordered the deluxe version from a vendor online and they sent me the regular version.

Back