1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
84b4edab63a487731971c3283c936404.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool pictures in here!

Was playing around with the light on him.....twilight on Bespin...

HT-ESB-BOBA FETT-041sm.jpg

I'm looking forward to the Sideshow Mythos version too.

Last edited:
Bought the deluxe version on flex pay. I already have the ROTJ version and think it's great, but the consensus from reading this post seems to be this version has some nice upgrades. Better body, better helmet sculpt.

To those that have both do you feel it was worth getting the ESB version?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I sold my ROTJ once I got ESB. ROTJ is nice, but the helmet and proportions of ESB just looked better to me. The helmet of ROTJ looks really narrow when you have both, but it's not so bad when you don't have a direct comparison next to it.

Great images!!! Its funny that the only action scene we see this "cool" character do is fly, hit the barge and tumble into a hole and die.

Great images!!! Its funny that the only action scene we see this "cool" character do is fly, hit the barge and tumble into a hole and die.

True. I've come to find while the movies are good and fun it's the great design and coolness which draws me the most.

Stormtrooper & Vader helmet (and Boba Fett) are some of the most iconic designs of all time.

True. I've come to find while the movies are good and fun it's the great design and coolness which draws me the most.

Stormtrooper & Vader helmet (and Boba Fett) are some of the most iconic designs of all time.

Agreed. There is also something about the designs (colors, height, species) of Dengar, Fett, IG-88, Bossk which I consider the “perfect Storm”. I grew up thinking that there was only four BH. Later when the Letterbox editions where released I noticed the other two. But by then it was to late as both Zuckuss and 4-Lom (aside from the name confusion) looked like they ran out of ideas having the same head and using the C-3PO body. Never gelled with those two. Even in the “Tales of the Bounty Hunters” their characters where not strong enough to carry their own story. They needed to be paired up.

I have the HT but I still love me my SS V1. Your pict of the SS tell the story why!!! FANTASITC display!

I have to agree. I have the HT one still in the box and the SS one on display (with the cool light-up base). I just haven't felt the urgency to display the HT one, although technically it is a better figure.

Back