1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a little disappointed they went the Don Cheadle route and only give us a partial face reveal. I passed on all the IP figures because they never gave us a full head sculpt -- this one is debatable, as well.

This looks pretty good to me. I’m not a huge armor collector or anything but I might consider getting her. It would pair well with the Mark 85 which I’m fairly certain I’ll get.

That's what she said
LoL

Seriously, I said so too but I can't wait for mysterio... And that's past endgame hahaha

I'm one of the few who doesn't like the rescue suit, even in the movie, does look like an anime char though.

But the deal-breaker here is that the headsculpt is so off. I would have gotten one for an unsculpted pepper potts. Hope they fix it, so far I'm holding off to po this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I don't like the rescue suit as well. Neither in the movie nor the figure.

I wonder if there will be tools to attach the drones to the back or to the hands to make it seems like they are floating. Otherwise they would be pretty useless..

I think this one will be a big seller, looks cool and we've been waiting for this for a while. As for the headsculpt, I think it looks better than it did in that cgi laden fanservice girl power scene

That's what she said
LoL

Seriously, I said so too but I can't wait for mysterio... And that's past endgame hahaha

I'm one of the few who doesn't like the rescue suit, even in the movie, does look like an anime char though.

But the deal-breaker here is that the headsculpt is so off. I would have gotten one for an unsculpted pepper potts. Hope they fix it, so far I'm holding off to po this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’ve said I was done before but with Far From Home, I feel like it’s the first movie in quite a while that I haven’t felt like getting figures from. Fingers crossed.

With Stark dying and Cap becoming old, the only thing I’m really anticipating is a potential Iron Man Mark I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish HT would have made the legs like this on the Mark L to get rid of the gap in the thighs. This looks really good and streamlined

The inevitable diecast tax is really hurting my want, I almost wish for a pair of powerpose 85/Rescue posed in back to back formation. I'd much rather pay that price than $800 for a diecast pair that probably can't reasonably pull of a flight pose anyway.

I'm a little disappointed they went the Don Cheadle route and only give us a partial face reveal. I passed on all the IP figures because they never gave us a full head sculpt -- this one is debatable, as well.

AND it's the same old sculpt from the Heartbreaker release just 'newly painted'. HT goes for accuracy when the price is right for them. She did both the flip up and totally unmasked. They could've at least reworked the Pepper head they already have too. It's annoying because this is going to be $400 or something crazy like that. Forget it.

Back