1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I said "satellites" I was referring to the orbiting drone-things that Rescue carries. When not in use they're stored on the back in what seems like a folded position. I called them satellites since, well, that's what they kind of are to the suit itself. Satellite modules.

OK, that makes sense, plus it explains why the figure looks off compared to what I recall seeing on film. In the movie I remember her looking like a hunchback during her closeups, so obviously that hump was where those were lodged. Hopefully HT will include these drones as accessories in both the deployed and stored positions.

It looks like a blend of nanotech and normal armor to me given how tight fitting that looks along with the lack of visible joints. Those satellites change form too (she uses them on the A-Force blast against Thanos).

Since when did Tony ever share anything?..

Since he made War Machine, gave Pepper her own armor, and personally provided the suits, tech, and financial backing for every single Avenger for the past decade.

It’s too bad the setting when they showed this rescue armor in the film was extremely dark and gloomy . It’s hard to see if the HT figure is screen accurate

It’s too bad the setting when they showed this rescue armor in the film was extremely dark and gloomy . It’s hard to see if the HT figure is screen accurate

If you can't see it then it's 100% accurate :lol

We will get a good look at it in the art book

If you can't see it then it's 100% accurate :lol

We will get a good look at it in the art book

I thought she looked like a metallic slender steel version of MK 2 from IM and IM2 in the theater. Did not realize she was blue and yellow :dunno

So I’m on FB but barely, have a Twitter and Instagram profile but NEVER go there but I’ve heard that the speculation for Rescue (Pepper Potts-Stark) looks to be well on the way and I’ve been seeing a general consensus believing they will NOT make it a diecast Armor. It honestly seems like there’s no way it would be a “standard” non-diecast figure but people come at the discussion with the fact that the first Pepper/Mk. IX figure underperformed in sales and that insult called the Hulkbuster 2.0 which received much more screen time than Rescue in BOTH IW and EG. I dunno, it just seems like if they want to sell armors, they have hard data showing that the diecast branding does well and that the “Shampoobuster” was kinda a test for future vehicles and the means to not have to take the risk of engineering a new Hulkbuster from the ground up when they were rereleasing the original which turned out to be highly sought after.

Please comment, all opinions are more than welcomed, they are needed!

I dunno I never had any doubt her armor was blue. Its like you guys have never seen colors in the dark before. If I drive my blue car at night is it now black?

It was pretty obvious in the scene with Tony's daughter that the mask was blue, and all the battle scenes had a dark blue hue to it.

All this silver armor talk is funny

So I’m on FB but barely, have a Twitter and Instagram profile but NEVER go there but I’ve heard that the speculation for Rescue (Pepper Potts-Stark) looks to be well on the way and I’ve been seeing a general consensus believing they will NOT make it a diecast Armor. It honestly seems like there’s no way it would be a “standard” non-diecast figure but people come at the discussion with the fact that the first Pepper/Mk. IX figure underperformed in sales and that insult called the Hulkbuster 2.0 which received much more screen time than Rescue in BOTH IW and EG. I dunno, it just seems like if they want to sell armors, they have hard data showing that the diecast branding does well and that the “Shampoobuster” was kinda a test for future vehicles and the means to not have to take the risk of engineering a new Hulkbuster from the ground up when they were rereleasing the original which turned out to be highly sought after.

Please comment, all opinions are more than welcomed, they are needed!

It will be made and will be "diecast" not even really a question about that. It's basically free money for them.

They show her helmet early in the movie and it's obviously blue and gold. Then she arrives at the battle and... Yep, still obviously blue and gold.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Rescue 01.jpg

Rescue 02.jpg

Back