1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Professor Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree because of the shorts but AOU is still totally worthwhile

I wish Hulk was more involved later in IW besides the Thanos but kicking in the beginning

The battle of Wakanda and the wolves was made for angry Hulk especially if they were going to make him Prof Hulk in EG

Missed opportunity :slap

Yeah, that's the version I want to see as well. This one looks too "Avengers Sleepover Party Hulk" to me.

I don’t like the material used on the suit. It looks way too thick whatever material they used. That’d be way cool if they threw in a pair of torn up shorts to put him in. I’d buy that.

Final battle Ragnorak beginning of IW was the best Hulk ever looked on-screen....

If that screenshot in the first post is accurate, than the "new" hulk is about an inch shorter than Avengers hulk (I went back and looked up the size). So no way they'd use the same body.

He looks like the same size when you look at the scene when Hulk goes back and they a come across the old Hulk. Next to Tony, same size.

He looks like the same size when you look at the scene when Hulk goes back and they a come across the old Hulk. Next to Tony, same size.

He is NOT the same size. Firstly old hulk is always slouching and he is still taller than the new one. Rewatch the end of ragnarok. Hulk is taller than Korg at the end of the film when Thor walks up to the "throne" on the ship and he is surrounded by everyone. Not by much but enough to be noticeable. Hulk is clearly the biggest there. Now compare that to when Bruce visits fat thor after the time skip. When they are talking and bruce mentions thanos. Korg walks up to them he is standing taller than Bruce. Its actually quite awkward. He is clearly meant to be smaller than regular hulk. In frame and muscle mass in general (especially the traps area). Hell there are multiple examples of this. In fact use that same scene of Smart hulk talking to fat thor in his living room. He honestly isnt standing that much taller than thor. Now go and rewatch the gladiator fight between the two and note the huge height difference between them. And thats a hulk that was also always slouching and would be even taller if standing straight up.

This scene was slightly different in the film but still a good reference. And here he still isn't standing completely straight.
who-are-the-revengers-thor-ragnarok-1040744-1280x0.jpg

Compare to this
endgame-2012-newyork-top-1024x509.jpg

Reminder thor is taller than cap and tony.

Smart hulk is like regular hulk's little brother.

He is NOT the same size. Firstly old hulk is always slouching and he is still taller than the new one. Rewatch the end of ragnarok. Hulk is taller than Korg at the end of the film when Thor walks up to the "throne" on the ship and he is surrounded by everyone. Not by much but enough to be noticeable. Hulk is clearly the biggest there. Now compare that to when Bruce visits fat thor after the time skip. When they are talking and bruce mentions thanos. Korg walks up to them he is standing taller than Bruce. Its actually quite awkward. He is clearly meant to be smaller than regular hulk. In frame and muscle mass in general (especially the traps area). Hell there are multiple examples of this. In fact use that same scene of Smart hulk talking to fat thor in his living room. He honestly isnt standing that much taller than thor. Now go and rewatch the gladiator fight between the two and note the huge height difference between them. And thats a hulk that was also always slouching and would be even taller if standing straight up.

This scene was slightly different in the film but still a good reference. And here he still isn't standing completely straight.
View attachment 462933

Compare to this
View attachment 462934

Reminder thor is taller than cap and tony.

Smart hulk is like regular hulk's little brother.

I think he's probably closer in size to the 70's comic version of the Hulk where he was about 7' tall. This would put the figure about 1.25 inches shorter than the A1 Hulk.

I think that difference was intentional. Due to Banner's psyche and gamma radiation tied into his adrenals, the angrier he is, the bigger and more powerful. Professor Hulk cuts right down the center, maintaining Banner's normal side but with only a fraction of the anger. He didn't quite meld the brain with the brawn precisely as he stated. Hard to have those adrenals really tap into the Gamma without the child-like anger and tantrum levels.

From Hulk, SMASH! To Hulk, work!

Where is the pre order for this dude already?!? I’m sure they will fix that baggy suit before it’s released. I just want to secure him and be done with this ***** already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always been a fan of the smart hulk personas in the comics ( grey hulk , Parthenon era merged hulk) and the look of it reminds me of the hickman avengers hulk costume somewhat . Will Definitely order this

One would argue that Banner actually killed Hulk in this movie. Hulk really is his own persona with his own thoughts and feelings, albeit rage being the foremost. With Banner keeping his own mind but taking Hulk's strength, he stripped away who and what Hulk is. In future movies I hope Banner gets so angry that Hulk takes over fully again.

I'd still love another solo Hulk movie. Looking at what Marvel has in the next few years, when the hell would he even make another appearance?

Back