1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Professor Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He could pop up in Strange 2. Presume they both live in NY, who knows.
I'd still love another solo Hulk movie. Looking at what Marvel has in the next few years, when the hell would he even make another appearance?

A thor 4 cameo/minor appearance makes the most sense out of all them. More so than randomly popping into strange. He already has ties to the thor franchise now thanks to taika and the success of Ragnarok. After that success and ruffalo loving the experience, I could see taika wanting to bring him back. He knows valkryie already and it can be something as simple as getting him back to new asgard for shenanigans

This was probably already stated but in the comic book Hulk got even bigger after Banner and he merged. I wish the movie Hulk looked more like this:

5289843-smart_hulk.jpg
hulk-377.jpg
81BPI1IX0bL.jpg
dale_keown_merged_hulk_statue_by_sup3rs3d3d-d3kiqrg.jpg

7f90bf4e0f850a3571b18dbfe17dbeb6.jpg

Looking at this photo, is that a padded type suit or padding under neath the main outfit? If so, wouldn’t that mean the body itself isn’t sculpted where if one was to take off the spandex outfit to put on some ripped shorts that it won’t work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's got a unique body. You can bet they'll release this and a 2014 version to capitalize on the tooling costs for a big, one-off mold like that.

Where does Hulk go from here actually ? Cap and Tony clear, Black Widow own movie, Thor and GotG covered in GotG 3 + Love and Thunder. Others have their TV shows.

What's next for Hulk ? Or did I miss something ? Next Avengers movie I guess ?

Where does Hulk go from here actually ? Cap and Tony clear, Black Widow own movie, Thor and GotG covered in GotG 3 + Love and Thunder. Others have their TV shows.

What's next for Hulk ? Or did I miss something ? Next Avengers movie I guess ?

Rumor mill says a She-Hulk series of some sort. He's still contractually linked to universal, so he's always (at least for the foreseeable future) going to be in an ensemble or duo project.

Rumor mill says a She-Hulk series of some sort. He's still contractually linked to universal, so he's always (at least for the foreseeable future) going to be in an ensemble or duo project.

I wonder if that applies to TV too though. And how bad of a contract can it be that they can't both make a Hulk movie? It's worked with Spidey and Sony.

Ruffalo isn't really the most reliable of sources, plus he said that years ago. You'd think something would change on the subject.

This one is a hard maybe for me. I don?t own a hulk yet but this just looks off to me for some reason. Can?t quite place it. Maybe the suit is too thick?

I really want a Hulk but not sure if I want this version. The Professor Hulk is maybe a nice alternate look, but I?d prefer a more classic style version.

I'd prefer a smirk and casual clothes version. At least they made a snapping finger this time, although the look doesn't work much with a neutral face and not nearly dying from holding the gauntlet

I wonder if this is a new body or they're using the old ? Height, muscles etc should be smaller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back