1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm...I’m no expert on geography but if you’re expecting Hot Toys to be on that ship or any ship using that canal, wouldn’t that be going in the opposite direction considering a ship from Hong Kong should be heading East to the Los Angeles port?

Ummm...I’m no expert on geography but if you’re expecting Hot Toys to be on that ship or any ship using that canal, wouldn’t that be going in the opposite direction considering a ship from Hong Kong should be heading East to the Los Angeles port?

tenor.gif

Ummm...I?m no expert on geography but if you?re expecting Hot Toys to be on that ship or any ship using that canal, wouldn?t that be going in the opposite direction considering a ship from Hong Kong should be heading East to the Los Angeles port?

Ummm... Im no expert on comedy but I think that was a joke?

Maybe HT like to take the scenic route anyway :lol

I've also heard nothing. Between this and beskar mando I'm not sure why I preorder at all.

That sucks about Beskar Mando. I've had him for a couple of months from Sideshow but have been on the end where I've been playing the waiting game while others got it much sooner. HT must not have done a lot of small batch shipping in the past, as I don't recall must disparity with the timing of people getting stuff...

Weird. I got an e-mail from Sideshow, literally two days ago, telling me that the final payment for this figure would process today. Then today I got another e-mail from Sideshow (actually sent twice), now saying that the final payment was scheduled to process on May 5. I honestly don’t even remember what year it was when I ordered this figure.

Weird. I got an e-mail from Sideshow, literally two days ago, telling me that the final payment for this figure would process today. Then today I got another e-mail from Sideshow (actually sent twice), now saying that the final payment was scheduled to process on May 5. I honestly don’t even remember what year it was when I ordered this figure.

Yep, I got my "delayed till May" email this morning. I also got the email twice. I guess they wanted to make sure
that I knew the final payment was moved to May.

This Cap must have one of the worst luck as I decided to order overseas and cancelled my SS order. He was shipped using DHL Express and now the status shows on hold in Hong Kong :mad:

More reasons for me to stop PO figures. I would of had this last month but just kept thinking it would be here any day now. It's been three weeks plus since the unboxing.

I'd welcome at least an email saying its delayed. I'm stuck looking at a fully paid figure and no movement other than the release date getting pushed..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back