1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully all the necessary changes are being made with the delay.

It was not delayed to fix anything it was delayed because everything was shut down.

Well, this just blows. Just received notification that the Cap Endgame figure won't be out until Oct to Jan 2021. Wonder if this is all because of the pandemic hitting the world. Was setting a place up for him on my shelf. :impatient::mad:

Everything is been moved to fall or next year, movies, TV shows, new cars, conventions, school graduations, etc so this is very expected

Yep, all because of the pandemic, nothing to do with making changes to the figure. I don’t think there’s anyone there in the factory to make them.

Yeah, I think Hawkeye will get pushed back, too. It's nothing I didn't already expect.

Yeah, I think Hawkeye will get pushed back, too. It's nothing I didn't already expect.

I do wonder if they're pushing back figures that they people will more likely hold their pre-orders for. So far, the first ever figure of Nebula and Captain America, who always has to be a good seller for them. Hawkeye and Widow are popular but also the 4th and 6th? figure representation of those characters, respectively. It may also be that they simply haven't adjusted back Hawkeye and Widow yet, and everything will roll back to fall/winter. I hope there's still a staggering as an onslaught of figures at once is a little rough...

Got mine today too so they're sending some late. Not a huge deal.

Anyone here who got the D23 Endgame Cap? How is the rubber holding up???

Don't be surprised if EG Black Widow and Hawkee/Ronin also get backed up until fall. They were all supposed to be out Apr - Jun

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yea got the notification for my ronin/hawkeye deluxe delayed to Jul-Aug

I do wonder if they're pushing back figures that they people will more likely hold their pre-orders for. So far, the first ever figure of Nebula and Captain America, who always has to be a good seller for them. Hawkeye and Widow are popular but also the 4th and 6th? figure representation of those characters, respectively. It may also be that they simply haven't adjusted back Hawkeye and Widow yet, and everything will roll back to fall/winter. I hope there's still a staggering as an onslaught of figures at once is a little rough...

Yeah. But I'd be surprised if already-delayed and newer figs like Mando roll in all at once. Because besides the factory shutdowns it's all the shipping shutdowns and delays and just read someplace that in order to bring in stuff for school and holidays, companies are planning to ship now - where usually that would happen May/June.

Sounds like everyone is fighting for cargo space by sea or air; and everything is congested anyway. Suspect that some figures are done or near completion, but there's no way to move them.

Yeah. But I'd be surprised if already-delayed and newer figs like Mando roll in all at once. Because besides the factory shutdowns it's all the shipping shutdowns and delays and just read someplace that in order to bring in stuff for school and holidays, companies are planning to ship now - where usually that would happen May/June.

Sounds like everyone is fighting for cargo space by sea or air; and everything is congested anyway. Suspect that some figures are done or near completion, but there's no way to move them.

Good perspective. Hadn't thought about the shipping congestion.

Good perspective. Hadn't thought about the shipping congestion.

Yeah, it's a mess.

https://www.maritime-executive.com/editorials/the-impact-of-the-covid-19-pandemic-on-shipping

I only think of it 'coz when I first started collecting, read some statue posts where no-one could get their SSC statues because of a dock strike, so the ship couldn't dock. Shipping sounds messy anyway, like when I was waiting on an ASMUS Thranduil and BBTS told me merchants aren't even told when stuff is coming in. Like sometimes they wouldn't know stuff was arriving until the day it showed up.

Dunno if SSC is big enough customer to at least get Hot Toys to ship SOME stuff this year. SSC and others won't wanna miss the holiday buying season either. *Sad*:( before all this was counting on Mando v1 and thinking hard about EG Cap (since Avengers Cap is the only Cap I don't have).

May be the only time some deprived collectors pony up for direct orders from Hong Kong, which is air mail$$$$$. (of course none of this is as important as getting food and medical supplies in)

There is a lot involved. The company that makes the paint for the HS has to be open, the companies that make the fabric has to be open, the company that makes the art boxes has to be open, etc, etc and then you get to shipping and the mess it is with some crews stuck at home not able to get to their ships. So many things have to work together to get one figure made and shipped arcoss the ocean.

I guess i missed it but Cap looks significantly better in the Thor pictures. Looks like the scales are more accurate, traps still need work tho. Fingers crossed final product looks great.

I guess i missed it but Cap looks significantly better in the Thor pictures. Looks like the scales are more accurate, traps still need work tho. Fingers crossed final product looks great.

What thor pictures do you tell please ?

Envoy? de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

AD9D1F12-8E49-4FE1-B6D8-1352A647D9A6.jpeg540CA35C-DABC-4E46-B85E-87CAC71F9633.jpeg5B6A8122-6EEB-4358-B9CA-4602BFF21CD0.jpeg
What thor pictures do you tell please ?

Envoy? de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes I noticed a few things:
1) Buckles were large again on 2 of the 3 photos
2) Broken shield was corrected
3) Neck/traps proportions feel better but this may be through futzing the collar higher.

Back