1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling the same way to be honest...

Well, if HT had put their back into it, IMO folks would feel differently. And they probably will at some point with some uber-deluxe release. So I can wait to get milked.:cool:

I got a notification that Gamora has been pushed to February. Bummer

I'm guessing Ant-Man and Wasp are both gonna get pushed too since on SS they're listed as Dec 2019 release...which means they've got 5 days left to reveal them, which seems pretty unlikely at this point...

it is still with the wrong shield
80973309_10156783224297344_8252900549708480512_o.jpg

And I received notification that Wasp and Captain Marvel were pushed to February...

That's 'coz every chemical company, mold-maker, painter, toy costumer, graphic artist, packer, and shipper from China to Mexico came to a full stop to get those Baby Yoda Funkos, plushies, and multi-pose collectibles out the door. :wink1:

Hey folks, FYI: I was messing around on Sideshow's site today & put this in my cart to see if I could get a coupon to pop up. While doing so I noticed that they now are charging me MI sales tax (6%) for new orders. Happy 2020! :yuck

Tax being charged in NY as well. I only started to collect late last year and didn't know about Alter Ego and Time Walker before pre-ordering 4 figures. I already started to pre-order from other sites after that. I guess no reason to use SS after I use up my credit, which will now basically just barely cover shipping and tax on a new figure =/

Tax being charged in NY as well. I only started to collect late last year and didn't know about Alter Ego and Time Walker before pre-ordering 4 figures. I already started to pre-order from other sites after that. I guess no reason to use SS after I use up my credit, which will now basically just barely cover shipping and tax on a new figure =/
Wow they really are charging tax in NY now. :horror Big yikes. Think I'm gonna have to start buying from somewhere else then.

Tax + Ridiculous shipping charges are a no go.

Back