1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something is really weird. Hmm

65778845_330137974564398_6212397845390975007_n.jpg

Yeah, it's unfortunate that they haven't captured the slim, form-fitting nature of the costume. I assume the materials at play are making it difficult.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Not sure what you guys mean. Do you mean the split between the upper chest, the blue part, and abs below, the red and white? I took a look at the official pics on page 1 and it looks pretty similar.

Not sure what you guys mean. Do you mean the split between the upper chest, the blue part, and abs below, the red and white? I took a look at the official pics on page 1 and it looks pretty similar.

Yea im referring to that. I've always had a problem with it. The earlier caps never had that and I wish they stuck with how the infinity War version looked in the midsection. Instead of making it such a drastic seperation between the chest and abdomen. He is practically wearing an entire seperate piece now. It didn't look like that in the film. Sorry for the crooked pic but you get my meaning. Just not what i prefer

20190710_133217.jpg

Yea im referring to that. I've always had a problem with it. The earlier caps never had that and I wish they stuck with how the infinity War version looked in the midsection. Instead of making it such a drastic seperation between the chest and abdomen. He is practically wearing an entire seperate piece now. It didn't look like that in the film. Sorry for the crooked pic but you get my meaning. Just not what i prefer

View attachment 460324

Ah! I see! Thanks!

I’m okay with the separate piece but I really wish it had the IW upper body. The traps especially. He looked great. Not sure why they would mess with the formula for such a similar design

It's still more than 1 year away from release. Looking at what they did to Spider-Man PS4, I still have faith.

But on the other hand, they have never nailed a Cap suit imo, except the concept 10 course but that one isn't movie based... Very curious to what they can/will change to this one.

I mean c'mon, it is Cap his final suit! Also, is Mjojo the right size?

These are still very early stages, but the figure as shown falls far short for such an important appearance.

We have seen HT make fairly major tweaks in the past, so maybe this will be the case here. ASM2 Spidey had a shiny plastic suit until production when they switched to fabric; ANH Han Solo used a completely different head-sculpt ... so there's some hope for this to be improved. My only worry would be that they think collectors will snap up final appearance Cap regardless and get lazy.

I couldn't really find a good reference photo. But if we look at this one, isn't it actually movie accurate for the chest to be a separate piece?

avengers-endgame.jpg

I couldn't really find a good reference photo. But if we look at this one, isn't it actually movie accurate for the chest to be a separate piece?

View attachment 460447

No not really. Its nowhere near as major of a gap and seperation. Its very nearly one piece. Zoom in on that meeting of blue and white. There is no gap on the suit at all. The figure gap on the other hand is really jarring

57487946_162255341460507_2466440273057494183_n (1).jpg

No not really. Its nowhere near as major of a gap and seperation. Its very nearly one piece. Zoom in on that meeting of blue and white. There is no gap on the suit at all. The figure gap on the other hand is really jarring

View attachment 460453

Yes, it's clear from this photo that the blue area below the scales should be made from cloth and not plastic, and the plastic scale area should be flush with the cloth material. Hopefully HT fixes this, but I get the feeling they designed it the way they did to enhance torso articulation.

They did better with the torso on the IW one. Why not keep it, but put the scales in the proper areas and fix the center a bit for the star.

Back