1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold the one as soon as I saw the leaked images with that uniform. I knew they'd make another one.

Lol, the only thing that I missed from the original Av1 Cap HT is the price I paid
I'm afraid HT will charge 260-270 price range for the new one. What accesories could they possibly give? A briefcase with loki scepter, shield, 2 head and that's it

Lol, the only thing that I missed from the original Av1 Cap HT is the price I paid
I'm afraid HT will charge 260-270 price range for the new one. What accesories could they possibly give? A briefcase with loki scepter, shield, 2 head and that's it

Maybe they'll give him a talking feature. Press on the star and he says "Bucky is alive", "Hail Hydra" or "That IS America's ass"...:wink1:

It looks like EG Cap is being displayed with the un-helmeted sculpt, so perhaps that’s what is being seen in that blurry photo on the previous page.

67203291_121446415799205_3872773432437374976_n.jpg

Does cap appear to have an updated chest piece? I can't tell from the distance, but it looks like it catches the light better on the scales. The shape seems a bit better as well.

Back