1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually wish they left his sleeves rolled up for EG, as opposed to essentially making the suit the CW suit with just a scaled chest. I think it would have been well differentiated from both suits if they made the EG outfit be the IW outfit, but with now the scaled chest (since it already showed them showing through in IW), his star back on his chest, and then his helmet.

I actually wish they left his sleeves rolled up for EG, as opposed to essentially making the suit the CW suit with just a scaled chest. I think it would have been well differentiated from both suits if they made the EG outfit be the IW outfit, but with now the scaled chest (since it already showed them showing through in IW), his star back on his chest, and then his helmet.

It was all about finally showing him in his "classic" costume. Along with iron man's comic inspired theme. But I know what you mean.

I think it was pretty much all about just getting to some semblance of a scaled suit. Which would still be present, as your modded figure demonstrates.

I hate that the promo pics are awesome and the final sculpting of the suit/ head are of lower quality. I may pass on it since I made my own EG version, might as well...
... What on earth are you talking about? You think these are production figures?

These are all prototypes. The promo pics, the figures on display, they could even be the exact same prototype. This has probably not even begun production yet. Literally anything could change at this point.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

... What on earth are you talking about? You think these are production figures?

These are all prototypes. The promo pics, the figures on display, they could even be the exact same prototype. This has probably not even begun production yet. Literally anything could change at this point.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Bro. You don't even know what photos I'm talking about. And they have produced some figures. And it's those I'm talking about.

Bro. You don't even know what photos I'm talking about. And they have produced some figures. And it's those I'm talking about.

Yeah, enlighten me "bro". Where have you seen finished production pictures of a figure that isn't schedule to come out for more than a year? XD

No Rocket, Rescue, Nebula, BP, Shuri, DS, Iron Spidey, the Guardians, Bucky and/or WM in the background providing support?
Lmao. Maybe FFH Spidey, but I'm not loaded. I just need the big 3 and I'm good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

His sensitive ego got but-hrt He did it to himself.
Tf you talking about. Cuz I'm not jumping at my phone to see what's being said on a forum about toys? I got better things to do. Don't go talking crazy now.
What I was saying is the figures representation of the scale mail is very toyish looking, and it's the same damn figure we got before with minor changes. And since I made my own, which looks similar, there's no need to get that one. It's not a huge step up. Do go trying to create a situation. You're the type of ppl who troll on the internet, losers. Shut up. IM OUT.
032112066e79edd26db4be5271953367.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Tf you talking about. Cuz I'm not jumping at my phone to see what's being said on a forum about toys? I got better things to do. Don't go talking crazy now.
What I was saying is the figures representation of the scale mail is very toyish looking, and it's the same damn figure we got before with minor changes. And since I made my own, which looks similar, there's no need to get that one. It's not a huge step up. Do go trying to create a situation. You're the type of ppl who troll on the internet, losers. Shut up. IM OUT.
032112066e79edd26db4be5271953367.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Except that's not what you said. What you said was that the "promo pics were awesome but that the final sculpts" were of lower quality. There is nothing final about the figure in the image you just posted. It is a PRO.TO. TYPE. Same as the figure in the promo shots (in fact, it's entirely possible it's the exact same figure.)
capp.jpg

Endgame Cap has likely not started production yet. It's not due out for a year, which means we don't know what changes might take place between prototype and production. Some believe they're working on a new Chris Evans sculpt. Since the one he's got now (the one you said lowered in quality from the promo shots?) is the EXACT ONE THEY'VE USED FOR THE PAST FOUR CAPTAIN AMERICA FIGURES. :rotfl

But no no no, nevermind that. :lol You have literally just pulled the forum equivalent of screaming "OH YEAH, WELL... YOU'RE ALL NERDS!" and storming out of the room, so, you know...
giphy.gif

Back