1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tf you talking about. Cuz I'm not jumping at my phone to see what's being said on a forum about toys? I got better things to do. Don't go talking crazy now.
What I was saying is the figures representation of the scale mail is very toyish looking, and it's the same damn figure we got before with minor changes. And since I made my own, which looks similar, there's no need to get that one. It's not a huge step up. Do go trying to create a situation. You're the type of ppl who troll on the internet, losers. Shut up. IM OUT.
032112066e79edd26db4be5271953367.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Genuinely not trying to be an ass, but you do know how this process with HT works, right? The figure that’s initially shown at exhibits (such as in the image above) and in promo photos is not the production figure, but is the prototype. The production figure that releases usually a year later can be subject to slight alterations, which can sometimes end up being for the better or worse.

If you genuinely didn’t know how this process works, there’s no need to lash out at others; just simply concede that you weren’t privy of this. There’s several people here that are more than willing to help you out and bring you up to speed.

Genuinely not trying to be an ass, but you do know how this process with HT works, right? The figure that’s initially shown at exhibits (such as in the image above) and in promo photos is not the production figure, but is the prototype. The production figure that releases usually a year later can be subject to slight alterations, which can sometimes end up being for the better or worse.

If you genuinely didn’t know how this process works, there’s no need to lash out at others; just simply concede that you weren’t privy of this. There’s several people here that are more than willing to help you out and bring you up to speed.

Thank you for being an adult about this. The "bro" clearly was in the wrong but too egotistical to admit it.

I dunno about pre serum but I'd go for post serum military uniform Cap and blue uniform Bucky. Now that Cap is done HT will most likely redo their only appearances since there's no more coming.

I've got the Civil War Cap but I am still interested in this one because...well you know what happened in the film (don't want to spoil). But I don't know if its worth having two figures that are so similar!

I've got the Civil War Cap but I am still interested in this one because...well you know what happened in the film (don't want to spoil). But I don't know if its worth having two figures that are so similar!
Go for it! I am lol. Got civil war, Infinity and concept.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

How much would you pay for a pre serum Steve Rogers?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I got rid of all my 1/6 Caps, but I think I'll have to get this one, just for the significance it plays. While I wouldn't get a pre-serum Rogers, I would pony up the dough for the Rogers being released from capsule right after the injection of the serum. I think HT even did a mock-up of it. That could look great.

Well, the only difference from the CW figure/outfit is a chest cover that has scales, an additional faceplate, and a broken shield. Seems like it should be a relatively quick production. :lol

Yeah, there’s no way he’s coming this year. IF he did, it’d be Q4 in HK, and SSC wouldn’t see it until early next year.

Just seen the movie again, really only a matter of time before I order this guy, suit was looking nice on the screen along with Cap in that final battle and those extra accessories

I kind of want a line up of pre serum, Cap prime and then Gramps.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I want Capt ver 2.0 of First Avenger and A1 instead. Get real, HT First Avenger Capt not age really well. A1 as well.

Back