1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember now... Thats a bummer. I kinda wanted to display it similar to the way it was in Tony's vision in age of ultron.

59920750_2869264079965391_7948342395819524096_n.jpg

Looks great. Fingers crossed on the new Evans sculpt that's awaiting approval.

One thing I didn't take into account, that is actually consistent, is that Thanos and his lieutenants weapons are all able to damage Vibranium. It didn't make sense to me that Vision would be so easily speared in IW, since he is Vibranium based, but its consistent to what Thanos was able to do to Cap's shield. As warrior aliens, they probably have technology to bypass or resist the properties of metals. Thanos Armor might be more effective then Vibranium.

Captain America/ Thor/Iron Man couldn't really do much with Thanos in armor, but Scarlet Witch was very effective given her limited matter manipulation.

A strong entity such Thanos or Odin can easily bypass Vibranium.

Talking MCU here. Just going by what they create. MCU Scarlet Witch is a bit nerfed, but she can pummel Thanos for example.

Also, don't count on a new headsculpt for this, until it is official, it is not happening, regardless of what tweets or instagrams you see.

We will get new headsculpt, JC Hong kinda hinted it.

See, the first part sounds definite. It is the 'kinda hinted' part that seems less certain. They might release a new captain america headsculpt....but for the A1 re-release. This figure probably won't get it. Hong might have hinted at something, just so his Instagram will quiet down.

Not only can Thanos break the shield, he's strong enough to knock the dirt off of it apparently.

People were basing that idea of a new Captain sculpt off a comment he made on his Instagram, but there was also contention about whether something was literally lost in translation and he actually meant the current head was in for approval, not a new one. So there’s nothing definitive yet.

"Hinted" in what way? What did he say?

Not direct response, kinda nudge wink wink hint. I think that's pretty much confirm it. Cause he never bother reply if things not going to happen.

Probably I am have too much hopes and I could be wrong.
People were basing that idea of a new Captain sculpt off a comment he made on his Instagram, but there was also contention about whether something was literally lost in translation and he actually meant the current head was in for approval, not a new one. So there’s nothing definitive yet.

I think people don't asking approval for exact same thing. They also already show off a new suit so why not asking approval in one package if they reuse same head?

Concerning the accessories:

I was pretty much always on the side of “if it can be made with metal then use metal” until the AoU Mjölnir plastic with LED and lightning effect. There were a few things that made it superior In my opinion. It was lighter and didn’t stress the joints or the hands which made posing much better. Comparing the 2, the plastic one was actually more detailed and looked kinda cool with the lights on. The lightning effect would scratch up the diecast hammer but wouldn’t leave any marks on the plastic one. Yeah I know it’s strange to actually prefer a plastic version of any accessory type like Mjölnir to a metal one but it was just superior in every way except “feeling less toyish”.

But this is a total anomaly for me so far as I was pulling the new black and silver plastic shield out of the Concept Art Cap box just wanting to snap it in anger of it not being metal even though some of those pose rules can apply to setting up a dynamic shield shot with a diecast shield. What can I say, sometimes the weight can be a hindrance but other times that knowledge of just having the metal part makes the figures “feel” more high end. It was cool that AoU Thor included both plastic and metal Mjölnir’s but I would choose plastic LED everyday if only 1 is included.

Well, I saw what I needed to see. Cap in my fave suit with Mjolnir and the cracked shield. That's how he's getting displayed.

Going to have him with Tony + gauntlet and a hopefully raging Final Battle Thor holding Stormbreaker. Shall be glorious. Keep it coming HT.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well, I saw what I needed to see. Cap in my fave suit with Mjolnir and the cracked shield. That's how he's getting displayed.

Going to have him with Tony + gauntlet and a hopefully raging Final Battle Thor holding Stormbreaker. Shall be glorious. Keep it coming HT.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No Rocket, Rescue, Nebula, BP, Shuri, DS, Iron Spidey, the Guardians, Bucky and/or WM in the background providing support?

Back