1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this on comment section of HT album.
Not sure if legit or fake.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Super fake.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm surprised HT hasn't announced more from this film already. I guess a lot of the reveals were secret
Spoiler Spoiler:
, but it seems like Infinity War and Civil War both had gobs and gobs of prototypes out there by the time the film was released. I would expect to see at least one of Cap's other looks as a figure. Could be
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm in agreement about both of your #1 choices.

I just put my order in at Sideshow. First HT figure I'll have gotten since. . .I think Homecoming Spidey. This may, in fact, be the last Hot Toys figure I ever buy. Good way to go out, though.
So Michael Corleone gif next time?
abbd40c5bcf6a9941193bab58f10c11a.gif

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

The movie's been out for like five days. They're not going to announce figures with spoilers for a while. If it wasn't in the trailer, forget about it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So Michael Corleone gif next time?
abbd40c5bcf6a9941193bab58f10c11a.gif

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
Speaking of Corleone, if HT decided to make more figures from classic movies. . .they would certainly pull me back in. I've just had my fill of super heroes and Star Wars characters, and that's about all that HT does anymore. Though this reminds me, that I don't have a C-3PO. Of course, I would buy a Hot Toys 3PO.

The movie's been out for like five days. They're not going to announce figures with spoilers for a while. If it wasn't in the trailer, forget about it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Again. Companies are embargoed until May 5th. Whether HT show anything quickly after that is up to them.

After watching Endgame twice this weekend, I ordered this Cap!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Found this on comment section of HT album.
Not sure if legit or fake.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

My first post back in near a year and of course it is about Cap!

I think it is obvious what the two secret accessories are, if there was any doubt in anyone's mind what those two things are even before seeing the film are kidding themselves.

I also, regretfully, agree that a new Stealth/Strike suit will not be offered. I really really hope that changes but I very much doubt that will happen. Along with A1.

My first pre-order in years. I just HAD to after watching a certain scene in Endgame (you KNOW the one).

Where was that Michael Corleone photo again?

I was noticing that the suit on this in the promo photos is already kind of dirtied up a bit on the abdomen and the scales. Not sure if there will be a BD version if that’s the case, as they seem to be making this one kind of an amalgamation of clean and BD.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Kicking myself for missing this PO and the retailers I use...maybe it'll turn up in stock once it hits. Looks like a fine figure (in the proto at least)

Back