1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this could have been avoided if they had just made a new sculpt. With all the complaints they really should clear the air about it.

When will they announce or “unhide” the other accessories that Cap will come with. I have a pretty good idea, but want to be sure.

Whats wrong with the og head sculpt?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

There’s nothing inherently wrong with it but the fact that it’s a 5 year old sculpt and we know Hot Toys can do better. This is also an important Cap figure and it feels like HT half assed it in the head sculpt department.

When will they announce or “unhide” the other accessories that Cap will come with. I have a pretty good idea, but want to be sure.

We know what they will be but i would guess maybe a couple weeks just to let everyone see it. I know a few people who are dying to watch it but have not yet for various reasons.

Found this on FB, looks like new HS is on the way.

58629977_227970474877u8km0.jpg

It’s possible that the new likeness wouldn’t be as good, but I feel like it’s worth the risk because you can just use an older sculpt if need be. Hot Toys seems to be nailing the Endgame likenesses too, so if we’re ever gonna get a really good Chris Evans likeness, this it the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back from seeing the film. I can’t say I’m swayed to get this suit wise alone while already having the CW version. The only reason I’d personally be inclined to get this is just to be able to pose it with one of the secret accessories. Not sure if that alone would be enough for me. Doubtful.

I love how people are meh about the headsculpt but I'm mainly hoping they include a clean shield XD I get that he was mainly seen with it dirty but man, I want a definite Cap looking all clean and pretty!

I love how people are meh about the headsculpt but I'm mainly hoping they include a clean shield XD I get that he was mainly seen with it dirty but man, I want a definite Cap looking all clean and pretty!
You could have bought any of the last 400 Cap figures with a clean shield.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just PO this figure. Miss out on the AOU and civil war, so I’m excited for this one.

Back