1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$274 for a figure that looks like it's nearly entirely reuse? greedy and complacent AF

Newly developed body, new rubber suit, new accessories, new interchangeable face plate (and probably new headsculpt). I really wouldn't call this a reuse...

This is how Cap looks like in the movie. Hot Toys just try to be movie accurate...

Die cast all the way. The AoU diecast shield was great. Die cast Mjolnir is fantastic also, can you imagine a plastic Mjolnir? Would look awful. Speaking of which hope they do Mjolnir for Thor as diecast as well as Stormbreaker.

Die cast all the way. The AoU diecast shield was great. Die cast Mjolnir is fantastic also, can you imagine a plastic Mjolnir? Would look awful. Speaking of which hope they do Mjolnir for Thor as diecast as well as Stormbreaker.

There's absolutely no difference in how plastic and diecast look if painted to the same standards.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

It’d be way to predictable, cheeses and boring if it were so. I like the way he handled it, funny and unexpected.

It’d be way to predictable, cheeses and boring if it were so. I like the way he handled it, funny and unexpected.

Yeah I agree, it needed to be different enough and they pulled it off as they did a kinda bait and switch but in a good way

Ordered this and hopefully the head will be updated, but will display with the helmet anyway. I like my heroes with masks kept on.

Really want HT to do do a battle damaged version though, all dirtied up. With appropriate accessories for the end fight.

I hope they announce the other two 'secret' accessories soon. I have my suspicions as to what they are (as I'm sure most others who've seen the movie do).
I'm also wondering if there will be electronic effects involved (due to the price of the figure).

Here's what I think we'll see:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm in agreement about both of your #1 choices.

I just put my order in at Sideshow. First HT figure I'll have gotten since. . .I think Homecoming Spidey. This may, in fact, be the last Hot Toys figure I ever buy. Good way to go out, though.

Agreed. Give us this, or go home Hot Toys:

captain-america-1990.jpg

Found this on comment section of HT album.
Not sure if legit or fake.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back